Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 again, 6st off but 6st on !

Oh god Angel, tell me about it! I'm seriously on the brink here!!

You absolute superstar! Good luck with the run. I think I actually prefer doing it in the dark as less people around to see me puffing and panting! I'm supposed to do my run tonight, but phone's at home and i've forgotten my trainers too - sort of crucial!

Have a fab shift and run my lovely. Use that holiday as a motivator to stay on track, rather than one that will help you to slip...you've done incredibly well so far - not long left and you'll be prancing about in that bikini over 4st lighter!

xxx

and you are a hell of a lot further forward that you would of been if you hadn t started. we get so caught up in the pounds we haven t lost that the ones we have seen to count for less, they don t and keepin them from coming back is even more important that losing new ones. so don t let that *****y brain flick the panic switch just continue with your plan it is working well
jxx

Thanks ladies :)

image-755472728.jpg

1st jog complete, just over 1 and a quarter miles in just under 15 mins, this is after a nine hour shift so I'm quite happy with that.

I need to prepare more as I had phone in one hand ( to track it )
House keys in the other, normal bra not sports bra and my leggings were falling down lol

Flipping loved it although I was breathing like Darth Vaider ( sp )

It will certainly stop me nibbling or picking but a great was to burn a few extra kcal :)

Off for a shower and to rest my feet, catch you all in the morning and thanks again as always for the kind words x x x x

Morning all :)

After last nights starter job I slept like a baby. I was worried about being too hyper to sleep but I was out like a light.
My plan would have been to go jogging tonight after work but I'm walking with hubby in the morning ( around 8 miles ) so I don't want to risk over doing it tonight.

image-1177802507.jpg

Just over 1 and a quarter miles ( sorry to post again but just super excited )

image-601221787.jpg

The magic 12's ! ! ! !

At blooming last ( makes me a 4 stone loss exactly )

Just starting on my daily fluid intake, 1.5 litre jug of salted caramel tea and 750ml pure water.

Those 12's are a very very welcome sight, I'm going to try not to weigh until a week on Sat which is the day I go to Edinburgh with work golf for a drink & food day. I will try to be as good as possible as I'm out on mothers Day for a Indian meal with hubby after a days shopping :)

My goals change quicker than my weight so today my mind is saying my goal for March & April is to STAY in the 12's. Not as easy as it sounds with the trip to Edinburgh, 5 days away with best friend & then 16 days with hubby to Dominican if I can get through all of that and still be in the 12's by May 1st then I will be very very happy, it's now a case of getting as much off before the holiday as I can, it's 4 weeks on Monday until we head off for the main holiday so I shall give it my all and up the exercise to try and counteract some of the naughtiness ahead.

The weekend is upon us so here's to a good few days for us all :)

Thanks Julie . . . .

My BMI is so blooming close to being " healthy " so that's now a great motivator as well,

I've lost a whopping 56 lb so far and I can so feel the benefits already of being lighter on my feet.

Such a good mood this morning and well and truly in The Zone ahead of the weekend :)

image-4145153828.jpg

I love the comparison and love to see the numbers drop.

Off into town before work to collect some items I had ordered from Debenhams ( all for hubby not me ) its going to take all of my will power not to spend but I have too much going on to waste money :-(

Arggggggg this is more will power needed than resisting food lol:)

Angel what's that wee programme you are using to track your bmi? Looks good.

Hi Julie

It's called " BMI visualiser "

Handy as a extra little boost as the numbers drop x

Evening all,
A great 100% on plan day, 4.5 litres of water and I'm feeling tip top.
Nice long walk with hubby in the morning, everything out ready & alarm set for 7am :)
Fingers crossed it's dry as rain will be the only thing to stop me !

I think Mother Nature is due next week so goodness knows what the scales will do the next few days but I'm super happy to be in the 12's at last and will do my upmost best to stay here !

Yay!!! You've done it whoop!! Leaving me behind... HAHA XX

image-4240655957.jpg

Nice walk with hubby, bloody freezing and windy but only the rain would have stopped me :)

Mission complete and now " lunch " and then I shall be getting ready for work oh the joys :)

Have a fab weekend everyone x

Morning all,

Another on plan day yesterday although I did have a couple if boiled eggs after my long walk but still on plan if that makes sense.

Sunday and another week is almost upon us, tomorrow is 4 weeks until my holiday and yesterday I also had a small retail therapy fix, bought a few bikinis, sar song, a dress, shrug / light weight blazer and a few other bits I'm
Between a 16 and a big 14 so my size is still on the larger size but I'm more than happy with the way things are going.
All in all it's been a nice positive week since I went " jogging " it's certainly helped my mind set stay in the game which is great as I did feel I was in the edge somewhat.

Being in the 12's at last has certainly helped

image-3498488941.jpg

I'm suffering with the dreaded PMT at the moment but this month I'm going to try my hardest not to use that as a excuse to fall off the wagon ! I always get a couple of spots on my fave which I have and I crave chocolate & carbs.

I may buy a tiny bar of dark chocolate and keep it for emergencies, I've never tried it except in generic boxes so I'm thinking a nice green & blacks, maybe a dark chilli chocolate or a trip to hotel chocolat ( here's me above saying I wasn't going to cave this month then in the next breath I mention dark chocolate lol )

Anyway here's to another on plan day,
Another late shift today 16.30 to 1.30 so plenty of peppermint tea at work this evening to keep the hunger pangs at bay :)

Morning again . . . . .

My morning has consisted of coffee, water and tinternet :)

I went thought this phase last time when I lost weight . . . . . Tummy tuck ? ? ?

Obviously at 4stone down I have excess skin, there are a few things putting me off,
The cost
the pain
The time off work

Still a few stone to go but I'm considering it as a option.

The main thing pushing me towards it is the fact I'm less likely to put weight back on IF I feel even better about my new shape,

My other concern would be would I stop there ?
Would I then want a boob job ?
Lipo on my thighs and butt :)
My bingo wings " sorted "

I guess I'm in a dreaming of perfection mood this morning which I know is very very unrealistic, I'm not a youngster / I'm not old either but having had 3 children and being over weight the majority of my life I certainly have a few imperfections which diet and exercise alone would not correct no matter how hard I work at it.

My GP in 2012 did she she would refer me on the NHS but I didn't hit their criteria so I would have to fund it myself, I wouldn't consider finance and not sure I could save long enough as I always have things going on BUT the thought of wearing a bikini and being happy is a great thought as opposed to wearing a bikini with a sarong / kaftan lol,

Those who read my diary and my rambling will know by now I'm quite a flighty person and my thoughts on this could change signing the next few hours let alone the next few days but today it Is something I'm going to look into.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience ?

Thanks x x

I would have a breast lift, tummy tuck and lipo on my legs and arms. I would have it done at the same time and have the summer hols to recover. I am lucky I only work term time. Unfortunately my surgery pot is empty due to other things always taking priority but I am hoping to get this year out the way and will spend the following year saving to have it done the year after it will also be incentive to maintain. I say go for it Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning again . . . . . My morning has consisted of coffee, water and tinternet :) I went thought this phase last time when I lost weight . . . . . Tummy tuck ? ? ? Obviously at 4stone down I have excess skin, there are a few things putting me off, The cost the pain The time off work Still a few stone to go but I'm considering it as a option. The main thing pushing me towards it is the fact I'm less likely to put weight back on IF I feel even better about my new shape, My other concern would be would I stop there ? Would I then want a boob job ? Lipo on my thighs and butt :) My bingo wings " sorted " I guess I'm in a dreaming of perfection mood this morning which I know is very very unrealistic, I'm not a youngster / I'm not old either but having had 3 children and being over weight the majority of my life I certainly have a few imperfections which diet and exercise alone would not correct no matter how hard I work at it. My GP in 2012 did she she would refer me on the NHS but I didn't hit their criteria so I would have to fund it myself, I wouldn't consider finance and not sure I could save long enough as I always have things going on BUT the thought of wearing a bikini and being happy is a great thought as opposed to wearing a bikini with a sarong / kaftan lol, Those who read my diary and my rambling will know by now I'm quite a flighty person and my thoughts on this could change signing the next few hours let alone the next few days but today it Is something I'm going to look into. Anyone have any thoughts or experience ? Thanks x x

Angel

I had a tummy tuck and lipo in my waist about 10 years ago after having my daughter and losing weight. It was the best thing I ever did but not something to be taken lightly.

It was a very serious operation that took a good 4 weeks recovery. There is a very large scar. I had a section and thought it would be just the same but it was hip to hip. That took a good few years to fade. I can still see it very clearly but it isn't red anymore.

I thought it would stop me from gaining weight again. Wrong! My tummy was so flat that I could carry more weight and still look good. I gained about 3.5 st over 5 years. I've lost that now with cwp obviously. The good thing is that the shape was maintained not matter how much I gained. I still had a reasonably flat tummy.

At the time, I had lost about 4 st but didn't feel better or good. For me, the operation was life changing. I felt amazing afterwards .... No matter what weight I was. I gained my confidence and that stayed with me and I still have it. I do want to lose weight but I am confident and feel attractive no matter what size I am. I think the operation was a big part of that but it was probably more in my mind than anything.

Everyone needs to make their own decision. For me, if I had that decision to make again? I would do it in a heartbeat but would understand that it is a serious operation .... Not a cosmetic procedure.

I am seriously thinking about something on my boobs when I'm done losing weight. I've always had big boobs but they are now "empty" and flat! I don't know which procedure would be best, probably implants as there are less scars. No don't heal well from scarring. If anyone knows anything about boob jobs, I'd love to learn more.

Angel, let me know if you have any questions.

Jx

Wow! Only been away from here a couple of days and you're well into the 12's brilliant! Great news about the jog, and I'm really impressed you ran for over a mile on your first attempt! I don't think I could run that far (though I'd did manage it a couple of years back before the running I injury and that took me a while).

super excited for you Kat! As for the tummy tuck I think it is a very personal decision and I would also be asking myself where would I stop? I think I'd then be unhappy about some other body part! see how you feel once you reach goal and have maintenaned for a while?

Very jealous of your upcoming holiday! I was still looking for woolly jumpers at the weekend! Haha.

I have no idea about surgery, but think it needs to be a thought about decision - do you know anyone who's had procedures you can talk to?

xx

Afternoon all,

Thanks for all if the responses.
It's not something I would undertake lightly and would talk with my GP again etc.

I do know a lady who lost a lot and had virtually a full body lift. I still have around 2st to go so I guess I MAY feel better but only time will tell, it was just one of " those " days yesterday. Doesn't help I'm PMT so feel very bloated etc at the moment.

Busy but nice morning this morning with hubby little shopping and leisurely drive, just in way to work and praying for another on track day.
4 weeks and we will be almost at Gatwick for a overnight stay before our Jollys :)
It seriously can't come quick enough !

Thanks again for the responses, I'm sure I will think of questions to ask further down the line but for the moment ladies here's to a fab week for us all x x x

Back