day 1 again after nearly 2 weeks offf

tanya12

day 1 today and im really feeling it, this is my last attempt to stick to the plan as i dont think its good to keep coming off n on it this time is going to be even harder as my friend isnt doing it with me this time :mad: first 4 days so so so so so hard

You need to get your head in the right place Tanya. You CAN do it without your friend, you have lots of people here for support if you need it :)
Think positive, every time you think you you can't do it or you want to give up visualise yourself at your goal and don't give in.
Stay strong you will get through, if you can get through day one you can get through day two and you can keep getting through each day until you are at your desired weight :) :)

Wishing you luck Tanya! Its good that your thinking of this as your last time as that just gives you even more umph! when I need some motivation I watch diet programs lol and also spend loads of time looking on here thinking if they can do it I can do it too!

I've decided this is my last time too, how hard can it be? I just keep asking myself, do I want to get fatter or thinner? The answer is always thinner, then I tell myself you know what to do then!! Simples ;)

Hey hun,

Its my last shot too, just coming to the end of day 2. How are you doing? x

tanya12 said:
day 1 today and im really feeling it, this is my last attempt to stick to the plan as i dont think its good to keep coming off n on it this time is going to be even harder as my friend isnt doing it with me this time :mad: first 4 days so so so so so hard

Good luck Tanya !!

tanya12 said:

Restart for me too after a month on and off n a 7lb gain. Was on plan for 12 weeks before things started slipping!! This to is my last restart, I was that great feeling I get around day 12 back... Thats when I get my energy burst n fab feeling :) if anyone wants a buddy im here x goodluck girls x

Hi all. This on my final shot to loss weight too and I sooooo want to do it. My weigh in day for first week is Tuesday but been ill for past few days and not eaten or drunk anything as couldn't keep it down. So starting a fresh from today and changing weigh in days to Sundays. Would love to buddy up
Good luck x

Hi all. This on my final shot to loss weight too and I sooooo want to do it. My weigh in day for first week is Tuesday but been ill for past few days and not eaten or drunk anything as couldn't keep it down. So starting a fresh from today and changing weigh in days to Sundays. Would love to buddy up
Good luck x

i wondered how you were !! My weigh in is also a sunday ......good luck with restarting

My weigh in is Sunday toooooo :). Can I be in that club lol.

I find it good to daydream. I think of me thin in lots of different scenarios. Lots of people I haven't seen in a while and lots of compliments. If I want a kick in the pants I think of 6 months from now at my desired weight and compare that to 6 months from now being half a stone heavier if I don't take action. It's a motivating if uncomfortable comparison. It's nicer to just dream nice dreams of my target weight tho :) x

Rocky Road said:

I find it good to daydream. I think of me thin in lots of different scenarios. Lots of people I haven't seen in a while and lots of compliments. If I want a kick in the pants I think of 6 months from now at my desired weight and compare that to 6 months from now being half a stone heavier if I don't take action. It's a motivating if uncomfortable comparison. It's nicer to just dream nice dreams of my target weight tho :) x

I do that too I look at myself in the mirror not seeing myself thin but imagining how I'd look
When I'm at a comfortable weight !!
My family and friends commenting on the weight iv lost it all goes through my mind !!

I'm aiming for 12 stone see how I feel
When I'm there so just over 2 stone to go until then eeeccckkk

Keep going! :eek:) I have tried Exante before & lost 12 lbs in my first week, now trying slim & save as it's apparently tastier :eek:) Am getting my sample packs through tomorrow so I can pick which I want to order for the month :eek:)

xx

I've done Exante and cd and s&s is by far the nicest!

Well said :D Ill use this as a motivator xx

Defiantly agree !!

I also love to daydream, it's really helping me to stay on track. I try not to daydream about food though, but it's so hard!! Haha

jess181989 said:
I also love to daydream, it's really helping me to stay on track. I try not to daydream about food though, but it's so hard!! Haha

Know that feeling

What did the scales say after 2 weeks off? Im the same and going to fing out today :(

Back