Day 1 almost over.. :)

RachaelJade

Well I'm all new to this and I am so pleased to have found this forum!! Absolutely loving the support everyone is offering on here!! Didnt think I could get through day 1 seeing as I lack self control, but surprisingly im doing okay, although giving up diet coke is going to be a challenge- I'm coping so far!! I'm feeling so full of water and bloated though (not sure if this is normal) but I'm trying to drink the correct amount! Hopefully I will still be going strong when it comes to weigh in on Monday :) Positive thinking!!

Welcome :) everyone is so nice on here and supportive through the good and bad times! Good lukc on your journey xxx

Hello and welcome.. this forum has been a life saver for me so far and i know it will be for the rest of my journey! I at first struggled with the water i could fell it swirling around in my belly felt bloated but as soon as ketosis kicked in a easily drank 2.5l as i just felt so thirsty.... well done on day 1 the first few days are the worst but once you get over them it will be easier =D

Well done on your first day, not drinking Pepsi max was my hardest thing, I drink a glass of fizzy water a day with some flavouring and I still feel like I am having a naughty drink lol when its not really, I used to hate water but absolutely love it now lol gd luck on your journey, start a diary as it will help big time!!!

Welcome! I'm quite new too only on day 9 but this forum has pulled me through the first week and now I feel great! Days 456 were the hardest for me with withdrawels I expect but its so worth it! Stick in there! X

Thank you so much :) ahh I hope I stay this motivated because it's really exciting seeing positivity and hearing that people are doing so well! But I have a feeling this will pull me through! X

Im also very new to this diet too, i pick my sachets up tommorrow so will be starting my day 1 on thursday. Im actually really nervous, will i be able to cope? does it feel really intense? any feedback will be appreciated ppl xxxx

I am a fellow newbie and diet coke addict. To be honest I thought it would be harder to give up diet coke than food! I have replaced it with tea so I didn't have caffeine withdrawal. Anyway by day 6 I think I've kicked the dc habit and am no longer hungry (and that's a first for me!). Good luck!

Im also very new to this diet too, i pick my sachets up tommorrow so will be starting my day 1 on thursday. Im actually really nervous, will i be able to cope? does it feel really intense? any feedback will be appreciated ppl xxxx

Hey :wave_cry: So the first few days are going to be the worst , for me day 1 and 2 were ok but days 3 4 5 6 were the toughest and after that it got much easier... Just get yourself through those first days and after your first WI when you see results it just motivates you AND the best advice i can give you is to visit this forum every day if you have to it will be the thing that helps you most, everyone is so supportive and know what ja going through it helps so much!! Good luck :D

Every-one is different i guess some people get dizzy and feel weak, but i just have the odd headache now and then nothing major really(had worse headaches before i started to be honest) dont know if im one of the lucky ones and i have been on it 100% for 3 weeks and i feel i have more energy in the day than i ever did before probably because all the junk i ate. Make sure you drink lots of water too it helps cos when ketosis kicked in for me my tongue was so dry but my hunger pangs stopped... but determination is a good thing to have and if you do have some of the bad side effects just remember they wont last to long WATER HELPS.

Back