Day 1 and feeling fab!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mammajo, 28 June 2007 Social URL.

1. mammajo

mammajo New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    :) Hi all fellow Cambridge dieters!!!

I too have started this diet for the 2nd time, the first was after my 1st child and I lost all my weight, now I have embarked upon it again and am looking to loose at least 3 stone!!!

Feeling really good and motivated today, I hope this feeling lasts!!! I have even manged to do my Davina workout without stopping:bliss:

Just stumbled on this site which I think is fantastic so I will def be loggging onto this every day as I know I will need some moral support along the way exspecially when throwing away the leftovers of my kids dinner in the bin!!!!

Good Luck to you all and I will let you know how im coping very soon xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spudsbit

spudsbit Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    welcome to you and good luck with your quest.....

4. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Well done mammajo!

I am nearing the end of day 3 and use this forum all the time!!! I am sure it is what is keeping me motivated at this moment in time..

Good luck with the rest of the week!!! you will be 3 stone less in a blink of an eye!

5. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Mammajo

You'll love it here, and very soon be addicted (if not already):D

There's great advise and support, and the gallery is inspirational.

Good luck with your weight loss:):):)

Tracey
    x

6. bindiboo

bindiboo Hi its me again

Start Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.03%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi mammajo

I have too restarted today (yesterday went a bit wrong) after a break of 2.5 weeks. I have about another 2.5-3 stones to lose, so if you need a buddy.....I'm here........ or you can chat with me on msn

my addy is

[email protected]

My first day has been fine so far. Have had my 2 packs a bar. I have managed to down 2.5 litres of water too.........bring it on tomorrow

7. triantan

triantan Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi,

Don't think im quallified to say welcome yet but well done on getting through your first day and good luck for the rest of your journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.