Day 1 and feeling fab!!!!

mammajo

:) Hi all fellow Cambridge dieters!!!

I too have started this diet for the 2nd time, the first was after my 1st child and I lost all my weight, now I have embarked upon it again and am looking to loose at least 3 stone!!!

Feeling really good and motivated today, I hope this feeling lasts!!! I have even manged to do my Davina workout without stopping:bliss:

Just stumbled on this site which I think is fantastic so I will def be loggging onto this every day as I know I will need some moral support along the way exspecially when throwing away the leftovers of my kids dinner in the bin!!!!

Good Luck to you all and I will let you know how im coping very soon xxxxx

welcome to you and good luck with your quest.....

Hi Mammajo

You'll love it here, and very soon be addicted (if not already):D

There's great advise and support, and the gallery is inspirational.

Good luck with your weight loss:):):)

Tracey
x

hi mammajo

I have too restarted today (yesterday went a bit wrong) after a break of 2.5 weeks. I have about another 2.5-3 stones to lose, so if you need a buddy.....I'm here........ or you can chat with me on msn

my addy is

[email protected]

My first day has been fine so far. Have had my 2 packs a bar. I have managed to down 2.5 litres of water too.........bring it on tomorrow

Hi,

Don't think im quallified to say welcome yet but well done on getting through your first day and good luck for the rest of your journey.

Back