Day 1 and need some tips please

ljwari

Soon to be slim ;)
Good evening,
Today is day 1 for me on total solutions and it's gone ok apart from the shakes....... My first one-strawberry way yummy my 2nd was chocolate and I couldn't finish it because I was heaving, my 3rd and final on was vanilla and wasn't too keen on that either really....... Not going well lol but I have kept up with the water and I'm not hungry so that's a plus. I am making the shakes up with 250mls of water is that too much? HELP!!

Hi, I'm only on day 2 so not much help. The chocolate shake is the only one I haven't tried yet, What about heating it up? Do you think that would help?
I wasn't too keen on vanilla either but it's drinkable.
I do like the bars.

glad day 1 is going well for you!
Good luck! x

I did heat it up as I read it was really nice...... Not for me lol, I'm going to try again tomorrow with it cold I will let you know how it tastes. How much water do you mix yours with? X

Oh no! I was looking forward to a hot chocolate :)
ive been putting 250mls in mine too, I shake it up in a shaker in got in tesco (biggest loser one) then I use a hand blender, got one in asda for £4, it makes it really light and frothy.
I'm just about to have my other half of bar then going to bed so I don't want to pick on anything lol

kelly x

Ditto using a hand blender....... Mmmmmm that's a good idea I might go to bed too but managing so far. Good luck tomorrow x

I use the chocolate one with peppermint tea as a Mint hot chocolate and it tastes loads better it just takes the edge off it for me I know exactly what you mean about it being heavy on its own X

I have 3 more left so will try that tomorrow Thanks for the tip :), do you think I'm using too much water (using 250mls)? X

Oh you were so right about the chocolate shake!! I'm gagging trying to drink it, it's disgusting! I have another 13 left so going to go but some peppermint tea bags today and try that as it does taste slightly better hot.
Ive been reading threads and seems people use between 200 and 300mls water so if say 250 is good.

Hope today goes ok for you!

Kelly x

it amazes me how subjective our taste buds are! I strongly dislike the soups but people love them sometimes (apart from tomato which i find ok).
Chocolate and vanilla are my favourite shakes! Bannana is third, and I dont like strawbery but will go through the motions if i have to ;)

I'm ordering 50 choc and 50 vanilla tomorrow and that's going to be my december diet! :p

My tip for blending is dont blend too long, if your using electric blender it takes just about 8 seconds of blending, any more and you get very watery result, but if you blend a short time like 8 seconds its just a tiny bit thick which is nicer imo.

Some people make ice cream with shakes! you need some ice cubes about 8-12, then put a little bit of water on them and powder on top then blend until ice mostly gone, it goes into a frothy milkshake (i havent tried this but am going to, ive seen many people say its good).

also for chocolate drink if you dont like some people put coffee in it, and make a coffee drink and aparently is realy nice.
or you can use pepermint tea bag and hot water then take bag out and put shake in and mix, it comes out like an 'options' apparently!

Great that you're on the diet! look forward to seeing your progress in coming weeks :)

im not keen on shakes live by porridge/bars and carbonara

Back