Day 1, and porridge

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Well, this is my 1st day back on CD, and I'm so excited. I feel almost liberated, because I know that shortly, I'll have lost loads of weight. I've had one pack so far today, my first apple and cinnamon porridge experience, and I really liked it. I think next time I'll use a little more than 140mls of water, but it tasted nice. Have a strawberry tetra, and a chocolate tetra for later today, an of course, lots of water!

I add 200ml to the porridge, I find it a bit stodgy and rich using just 140ml :)

I had it yesterday and followed the pack instructions. It was dire and made me wretch. It looked like wall paper paste. Might try it again using more water and maybe add a pinch of coffee.

I put in more water too :) When i eat it I let a skin form then mix it in and am ready to go! ;)

Err.. I thought tetra's (and bars) weren't allowed till week 3.. might be wrong though. ;)

Hiya - i add 200mls to mine as well and blend it - put sweetners in then nuke it for a min and its gorgeous - 140 i found it yuck and there werent enough there for me :)

I put in more water too :) When i eat it I let a skin form then mix it in and am ready to go! ;)

Err.. I thought tetra's (and bars) weren't allowed till week 3.. might be wrong though. ;)

When I did CD last year, my then CDC didnt let me have bars or tetras until week 2, but my new CDC lets her clients have tetras, but no bars. I can have them next week.

Hi,I normally hate the porridge,but I just made it and blended it with hand blender and actually it was nice!!It was quite smooth and it really tasted a lot different to my usual yucky sludgy mix!!
xx

Back