day 1 and seriously struggling already!

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by lighter for xmas 2011 :-), 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. lighter for xmas 2011 :-)

lighter for xmas 2011 :-) Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    well its my first day on ss and woke up to my period this morning :cry: my whole body is screaming eat chocolate as thats how i usually deal with my totm (pcos). Couldnt of come at a worse time! im trying really really hard though and i know if i get through today ill b well on my way to a healthier slimmer me x :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Have you tried having a choc or choc mint packet shake as 'sludge'?

Back in the day CD-ers used to put the shake powder in a small bowl and add enough water to mix it into a thick-ish paste that can be slowly licked off a teaspoon. They called it - sludge! It makes the pack last ages and gives a lot of chocolate satisfaction, even to hardcore chocoholics lol.

Give it a try!

4. lighter for xmas 2011 :-)

lighter for xmas 2011 :-) Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    cambridge sole source
    thanks ill hve to try that just tried a porrige and it made me sick they r vile i think ill have to stick to tetras x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.