Day 15 and I am 1 stone down!

Just thought I'd update :) in my first week I lost 9lb and second week 4lb! :) Not bad considering I started my period two days ago and that usually makes the scales go up for me ! :)

I'm feeling good - going for my walks and I am feeling positive !

Every day is a step in the right direction :)

WOW! I am doing TS now after an easy start. I'd love a loss like that.

Ooo how long have you been doing TS for? :) I plan to do TS for all of October and November and then move onto adding a 400 calorie meal in for December - plus planning a few "nights off" in December :)

Ooo how long have you been doing TS for? :) I plan to do TS for all of October and November and then move onto adding a 400 calorie meal in for December - plus planning a few "nights off" in December :)
I started with two products and an evening low calorie meal. I have only just decided to do TS and yesterday was the first day without the evening meal and just four products. Today I'll have four and then cut it down to three as soon as my next order arrives as I have some curry and some dahl meals coming. I'll enjoy those with a green salad each evening.

I started with two products and an evening low calorie meal. I have only just decided to do TS and yesterday was the first day without the evening meal and just four products. Today I'll have four and then cut it down to three as soon as my next order arrives as I have some curry and some dahl meals coming. I'll enjoy those with a green salad each evening.

Oh that sounds good :) Gradual progress down :) I'm going to reintroduce a vegetable heavy meal in December :) It's odd I feel full up by everything!! :)

I had my weigh in this morning for the 4 weeks and it's 1 stone 6lb (Yesterday it read 1 stone 7lb, booo scales) :p I'm looking forward to seeing what I weight on the 1st of November :)

Hey everyone,
I hope you don’t mind me crashing your thread. I’m new to minimins & new to Exante. I need support as I am a total quitter and snack fiend! X

Well the fact that you're looking for support shows that you're willing to put your best foot forward for change :D you've got this :)

Hey everyone,
I hope you don’t mind me crashing your thread. I’m new to minimins & new to Exante. I need support as I am a total quitter and snack fiend! X
Hi Emiwoo. Welcome! Why not start your own diary thread? We can compare notes there then. I thought that I couldn't stick to it either but I started with two products and a low calorie meal. I lost a stone in a few weeks doing that but since last Sunday I m having either four or three Exante meals a day and I really don't feel hungry today. I am going to weigh again on November 1st.

Hi Emiwoo. Welcome! Why not start your own diary thread? We can compare notes there then. I thought that I couldn't stick to it either but I started with two products and a low calorie meal. I lost a stone in a few weeks doing that but since last Sunday I m having either four or three Exante meals a day and I really don't feel hungry today. I am going to weigh again on November 1st.
Thanks Starwarbler. I've started my own thread now on the Exante Diaries.... I'd absolutely love to be able to lose a stone before Christmas. Well done to you on your loss so far xx

Brilliant loss, you must be so pleased and in just 2 weeks thats fantastic!

I did TS for 3 months with CD and lost just over 3 stone, I am now reintroducing a meal a day in the form of protein and veg and still losing, so keep it up these TS are a great start for reaching goal. I am too lazy to follow an eating plan diet from the start, I need fast results to keep me motivated.

Well done x

Brilliant loss, you must be so pleased and in just 2 weeks thats fantastic!

I did TS for 3 months with CD and lost just over 3 stone, I am now reintroducing a meal a day in the form of protein and veg and still losing, so keep it up these TS are a great start for reaching goal. I am too lazy to follow an eating plan diet from the start, I need fast results to keep me motivated.

Well done x
Wow that’s an amazing weight loss, well done x

Back