day 1 and starving!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by catz_marr, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. catz_marr

catz_marr Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I had a shake at about 10am and im starving now.... :sigh:

I dont know how im gonna make it through the day on only another shake :confused:

im at work - sat at a desk and cant even get motivated on my work to take my mind off it!

suggestions / pearls of wisdoms?!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KatMouse

KatMouse Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life

I have been on Lighter Life for just over three weeks now. The first three days are hard but I promise it does get better and is worth it! I drink loads of tea, coffee and sparkling water. This helps a lot so everytime I am hungry I drink!

Good Luck!

Kat x x x
  4. staryeyed

staryeyed Member

Hiya, i'm also on day one and just made a latte with my vanilla shake, it was quite nice, but i'm still hungry. Also sat at a desk at work, and just joined this site today to keep me motivated. You are my first post lol. Have no tips but have drank a litre of water already and had some peppermint tea earlier, that was nice. Keep going as they say, the first few days are the worst Kx
  5. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

Just look at it as a challenge and in your head tick off each hour ! X
  6. Suzie_Parker

Suzie_Parker Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

I don't know what kind of diet that is, but it doesn't sound very healthy to me. And as you are hungry all the time and you can't concentrate/get motivated, you should maybe consider following a more sustainable, long term diet. I'm going to join weight watchers tomorrow.
  7. sigourney

sigourney Gold Member

It's a TFR diet I guess ..... Hard but oh so effective ;-) x
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. It will get easier, and drink plenty of water

Irene xx
  9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Its actually a perfectly healthy diet. Its a VLCD which is really effective and very popular. The first few days are hard til you adjust to it but after that its a lot easier.

Its perfectly sustainable for the long term too but has a much much faster weight loss than WW etc
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.