day 1 and starving!

catz_marr

I had a shake at about 10am and im starving now.... :sigh:

I dont know how im gonna make it through the day on only another shake :confused:

im at work - sat at a desk and cant even get motivated on my work to take my mind off it!

suggestions / pearls of wisdoms?!!

Hello,

I have been on Lighter Life for just over three weeks now. The first three days are hard but I promise it does get better and is worth it! I drink loads of tea, coffee and sparkling water. This helps a lot so everytime I am hungry I drink!

Good Luck!

Kat x x x

Hiya, i'm also on day one and just made a latte with my vanilla shake, it was quite nice, but i'm still hungry. Also sat at a desk at work, and just joined this site today to keep me motivated. You are my first post lol. Have no tips but have drank a litre of water already and had some peppermint tea earlier, that was nice. Keep going as they say, the first few days are the worst Kx

I had a shake at about 10am and im starving now.... :sigh:

I dont know how im gonna make it through the day on only another shake :confused:

im at work - sat at a desk and cant even get motivated on my work to take my mind off it!

suggestions / pearls of wisdoms?!!
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I don't know what kind of diet that is, but it doesn't sound very healthy to me. And as you are hungry all the time and you can't concentrate/get motivated, you should maybe consider following a more sustainable, long term diet. I'm going to join weight watchers tomorrow.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I don't know what kind of diet that is, but it doesn't sound very healthy to me. And as you are hungry all the time and you can't concentrate/get motivated, you should maybe consider following a more sustainable, long term diet. I'm going to join weight watchers tomorrow.

Its actually a perfectly healthy diet. Its a VLCD which is really effective and very popular. The first few days are hard til you adjust to it but after that its a lot easier.

Its perfectly sustainable for the long term too but has a much much faster weight loss than WW etc

Back