day 1 and starving!!

catz_marr

I had a shake at about 10am and im starving now.... :sigh:

I dont know how im gonna make it through the day on only another shake :confused:

im at work - sat at a desk and cant even get motivated on my work to take my mind off it!

suggestions / pearls of wisdoms?!!

U will feel like this the first few stays but believe me it does pass try and drink some more water and good luck x

I found yesterday my first day difficult too but you will feel so proud when you go to bed 100%!!! I distracted yslef woth books and cross stitch and finding im ok at work today so just go for it! x

My first day and I feel ok. I had my first shake about 9.45. I will have another one around 1.30pm - later if I can stretch it out! I have drank 500ml of water so far - aim for the day is 2000ml! Stay strong and remember why you are doing this xx

Have you tried sparkling water? I find that helps my rumbling belly.
I'm on day 2, I feel so proud of myself for getting throo the first day, and 2moro u will be too.
Have an early night, that helps too x

i'm on day 1 too - i've done Cambridge diet before and it is amazing how perfectly fine you feel after a few days. I'm using up my old Cambridge shakes at the moment - looking forward to trying out the Exante ones.

Back