Day 1 Big Motha House

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dutch, 16 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Day one big motha house.

Well, one down, about eight months 29 days to go hee hee.

I've not felt hungry at all and I've been to Morrisons with two scoffing toddlers and my friend who is pg and needs to scoff. I stood in the queue right at the cakes and didnt' even feel like shoving my face in them.

I've got a niggly headache now, just like a dehydrated headache but can't be as I've drank 3 litres today and still going. I am not enjoying the huge amount of loo trips as by nearly two year old has to accompany me at the mo, he's really into Toywot Woll.

Here we go, Day Two ..........:D

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck

good luck sarah and welcome ... hope day 2 will be ok.. its a great diet so stick with it.

4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done for surviving day one!

Hi Sarah

I'm on day one too. Wasn't as bad as I feared, though I did have a few bad moments with a disgustingly lumpy chocolate shake at lunchtime... :(

I've decided I'll have to take tetra bricks to work, cos there's nowhere really to whip out me blender. Sigh. It's a learning curve.

Here's to day two!

We can do this (need emoticon for grim determination, LOL)

Mini likes this.
  5. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I had my day 1 yesterday- know what you mean about the bathroom trips! :sigh: I reckon we'll be laughing on the 1st weigh in day though! Cant wait! ;)

Mini likes this.
  6. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yay - day 2!!! Well done you guys. Can seem a little odd to start with the whole no food thing, but you soon settle into a routine with your packs and water and it gets easier and easier.

Here's to a great 2nd day for you all .... you can do it!!
    x

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done to you both for firstly starting what can only be described as the most difficult but rewarding plan ever! and secondly for completing a full day!!!

Well done and keep up the good work!

8. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done all - keep it up!

9. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Yay!

Day 2

Going okay so far. I've had to stay off work today because my 11 year old son did a very passable impression of being a dying swan. Coughing and spluttering all over the place. They sent him home from school yesterday, and I figured they probably wouldn't want him back today.

Well enough to ask for sausage and chips from the chip shop round the corner at lunch time, though. That's gonna be an interesting challenge :)

But at the moment, I'm not hungry. I had a bit of a headache last night but I feel fine today. And so far today (it's 10.00) I've managed to guzzle just over a litre of water.

Thank you for all the encouragement. I was so glad when I found this site. :D

Hope the other first dayers are doing well too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.