Day 1 cambridge diet sole source/ sole source +

chellex25

Hiya,

Just looking to see if anyone is starting day 1 today? Looking to buddy up and share how were doing etc? I've got about 5/6 stone to lose maybe more :/

My day one so far is going ok, I'm going to flex between sole source n sole source plus.

X

Hiya,

Just looking to see if anyone is starting day 1 today? Looking to buddy up and share how were doing etc? I've got about 5/6 stone to lose maybe more :/

My day one so far is going ok, I'm going to flex between sole source n sole source plus.

X

Morning, I'm restarting day 1 today I managed 8 weeks of ss but the last few weeks I've benn messing about. So today it's back to basics!

Good luck with day 2 x

Awww it is hard going eh! Are you going to try the SS+?? How did you first day go?

My 2nd day was great, didn't feel hungry once! Today is day 3 I'm ok haven't had my shake yet and still not hungry but going to have it soon!!

Good luck with day 2 x

Hey :) im on day 6 of sole source today and feeling great, my official weigh in day was moved to this Sunday morning and i cant wait! .. i weighed myself on Tuesday, wasnt supposed to but i couldn't resist and it showed that i had already lost 7 and 1/2 pounds! so that has defiantly kept me going, ive kept off the scales since then and i will not weigh myself again until i get weighed on Sunday and i can not wait to see if ive lost even more!!

Hows your day going so far xx

Today my first day on the cambridge diet im doing SS+ and I have 4 stone to lose.

I'm finding it really hard drinking the water, i don't like water and i was told not to have the flavouring till 2 weeks in.
I've been on the toilet all day after drinking the water.

Last edited:
This is my 3rd day and going good!! I'm doing SS+ I find this is helping me alot being able to have a small meal at night time with hubby and daughter.

About the water someone on here has said they have been drinking perfectly clear flavoured water as it has no citric acid so still In ketosis! I enjoy just water so I have no problem although dont think i have ever pee'd as much in my life lol

How's your day been guys? :) xx

Back