Day 1 completed

Loser85

Gold Member
Thats me got through day 1 and i feel quite good. For me if i struggle on day 1 it seems to set the tone for the rest of the week but so far so good.

I dont plan to use my weeklies this week as im just getting into it again. Was wondering if people have experience of losses when you use them one week but not the next.

Feeling positive for tomorrow!

I've only had one weigh in so far so cant give much advice on the weeklies or not debate...but just wanted to say well done on your first day...Im starting to realise its much easier to get through one day at a time then think oh my god Ive got soooo much weight to lose. If only it came off as quick as it went on!
xx

Thats me got through day 1 and i feel quite good. For me if i struggle on day 1 it seems to set the tone for the rest of the week but so far so good.

I dont plan to use my weeklies this week as im just getting into it again. Was wondering if people have experience of losses when you use them one week but not the next.

Feeling positive for tomorrow!

Yay, you're up for a good week then :p

Weeklies, I've not had a week where I haven't used any but last night after WI I decided I'm not using any this week to see if it helps. I'll try eating them again the week after but I'll let you know what happens.
All I can add is eating all 49 usually is a 0.5 - 1 lb gain for me but I've had several weeks where I've used all and still lost. So weird, I can't begin to understand it. :(

Well done I agree first day cam be the hardest but then if you get in the right frame of mind then it's all guns blazing!! :)

I tend to use at least 40 of my weeklies a week. I find if I use them food I'm ok but I really have to watch my alcohol intake as it can really screw up my weight loss! I'm lucky tho as my class is a wed night so if I have a heavy weekend I can normally even it out by being really good until wed!

Hope your good day turns into a good week! :)

Thanks for the replies.

Will just have to see how i go after a few weeks then. Trial and error, i also dont understand it!

Losing your first lb is surprisingly motivating. You find you love the feeling of knowing you lost something and it drives you to stay on the wagon! One day at a time and we'll all get there. Good luck!

I've only had one weigh-in, but lost 3lbs the first week using all my weeklies on alcohol and er maybe more! :eek: From what I've heard it's a good idea to start using the weeklies from the beginning and if you have a stall, drop some the next week. My boss is currently doing ww and he's not using his weeklies, he's a big guy but only lost 2lbs in a few weeks. Different for everyone tho :)

Good luck! :)

Back