Day 1 - Done!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by JanBow, 29 March 2010 Social URL.

1. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I can't see me wanting to eat anything else before I go to bed, so that's me done for today.

It's not been a bad day at all, certainly doesn't feel like being on a diet, I made a MiM after lunch and couldn't eat it all, I was so full and didn't want anything else to eat until we had dinner at 7. My "danger" time is always late afternoon, that's when I usually go on my snack attack, but I just wasn't interested and that's so not me!

Eating fatty foods (i.e butter, cream etc) is going to take a bit of getting used to, I've had a greasy feeling in my mouth all day, and the meals have felt really naughty. I've got the butter out of the fridge a few times today, along with the cream and it all felt so wrong, I think it will take a while to get my head around that again after eating low-fat for so long.

I was really tired this afternoon, just totally flaked out and snoozed for almost an hour, which I don't normally do, so I don't know if it's just my body adjusting to this new regime already, although I was late to bed last night - see how I feel tomorrow I guess. Also been a bit headachey, the old carb withdrawal as I really blew out on the carbs this weekend :p

So this is what I've had today

B - 3 eggs scrambled & fried mushrooms (in butter - how decadent!)
    L - King prawns with a mug and a half of salad - mostly leaves, a baby courgette, some mushrooms and a tbl of salad dressing (checked the label)
    D - Two ΒΌ pounders with bacon & cheese and salad same as lunchtime - yummy.
    S - made a cocoa MiM as I really fancied something sweet this afters (have a sweet tooth - my downfall) but could only manage 3/4 of it, so filling but very nice, oh and I had a bit of dbl cream on top.

Other than that, lots of water, cups of black tea & 1 filter coffee (not decaff though!) with some single cream.

Does that all sound ok, I haven't counted the carbs but I've stayed to what it says in the book, other than the MiM and I don't think that will have put me over.

Roll on Day 2 :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woof

woof Alway see the love x

Hi JB.

Looks like u have had a good eating day hunni....

Hope 2m is just as good for you......

Woofy X

4. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thanks Woofy, it's lovely to feel so full & satisfied after a day of dieting LOL - it doesn't normally feel this good, I usually go to bed hungry knowing I'll wake up even hungrier!

Why did it take me so long to try this again - I must have been mad LOL :rolleyes:

5. jennybeth79

jennybeth79 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Your day looks much better food wise than my day I really wasnt very planned and while I was out hubby ate the food I had in boo hoo

6. JanBow

JanBow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(17.72%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Oh no - you need to train him better than that! ;)

7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Looks agood day to me Jan, watch out for the Atkins flu though. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.