Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Attack Day 1 Done!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by NewMe1977, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. NewMe1977

NewMe1977 Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    And it went well, was slightly hungry at bedtime so I need to eat something before then. I'm a night eater and usually get up and scoff food, but last night I didn't! Going to make some of the muffins today and will snack in them during the day and I feel that will be a good thing to eat before bedtime.

I wasn't going to weigh myself but I jumped on and have lost 2lbs, I'm ever so pleased!

Anyway, bring on day two, and have a good day everyone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lizzyship

lizzyship Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Good for you I have just completed the attack phase and I lost 10lb woo hoo

4. NewMe1977

NewMe1977 Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Wow! Well done to you too, how long did you do it for?

5. lizzyship

lizzyship Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I did attack for 6 days cause thats what I was recommended and now have 127 days of cruise ahead! good luck it is the best I have ever done and apart from a bit of constipation I feel great. Only advice drink plenty of water and stock up on sugar free jellys (allowed 3 a day on attack)

6. NewMe1977

NewMe1977 Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    My recommended is 7 so need to prepare really well so I don't get too bored! Yes, I'm going to make the muffins today and will get some sugar free jelly too and I enjoy drinking water so there is no problem there! I'm thinking this is one I can do longterm so I'm excited.

Good luck with your cruise x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.