Day 1 done

Dan1986

Well I have completed day 1 and I must say its not as bad as I thought. Shake was a bit powdery tasting though.

I am currently peeing like a trooper though as the water intake is nuts. (4 litres)

Anyway I hope my weight loss is a good one and can keep it up.

Thanks
Dan

Well done on getting through day 1 Dan. It gets easier and you kind of get used to drinking so much water and dont pee so much!
Good luck for day 2.

Black coffee is fine as long as you don't put sugar in it. Well done on completing day 1 :) Your bladder will eventually get used to the water intake. The first few days are the hardest in my experience so just keep on going!

I sometimes use a bit of vanilla shake to "whiten" my coffee. Will use half of one throughout the day. Obviously not as white as actual milk but it takes the harshness of black coffee away xox

What an AMAZING diet, I had a sneaky look at the scales today and 4 days in I have lost 9lbs. Official 1 week weigh in is Tuesday. :)

Dan1986 said:
What an AMAZING diet, I had a sneaky look at the scales today and 4 days in I have lost 9lbs. Official 1 week weigh in is Tuesday. :)

Well done dan, that's great x

:happy096: on your achievement so far Dan! I totally agree with your thoughts on Exante, it's by far the best diet I've ever done. All the best on your weight loss journey!

I've just started and am feeling very positive about Exante too. Amazing weight loss, well done! x

Thanks Midge, I am finding the second week easier than the 1st I must say! Hopefully another big loss this week and you have a great loss 2.

Hi All,

Im on my first day today! Most of my friends and family arent very supportive and have tied to talk me out of this plan! But looking at the results that peeps are etting I have decided to go for it!
I was wondering if anyone fancied a buddy to support them :)
How much did u lose in your first week dan? xxx

CW 15st 12lb

Hi Mandymo

Such a shame that your family isn't supportive but you'll get lots of support here! Wishing you loads of luck and keep in touch, I'm just starting out. 3 days done (and 4lbs off) and I'm feeling absolutely fine. Hope you will too. You can do it :) x

Its my first day tomorrow and I feel strangely nervous about it all...

I have done lighter life previously, do the shakes taste ok?

Good luck everyone xxx

I find them OK. Don't really like Strawberry but then I don't like strawberry flavoured things anyway do its not a surprise!

L xox

Good luck tomorrow. I've liked all the shakes. I make the chocolate one with hot water and a sweetener and it's lovely - even though I don't usually choose hot chocolate. I'd definitely invest in a hand blender to make them frothy and mix them up well if I were you (Tesco Value ones are a fiver) xx

Hi how long does it normally take for ketosis to kick in? Im doing well on day two but I have a stinking headache!!!
Whats the avaerage weight loss?
Hope your all ok
xx

Oh :( Hope you're better soon. Drink lots and take a couple of paracetomol. Ketosis (from what I read) is different for everyone. I've looked at lots of weight losses on the Exante diaries and it seems most people lose a stone in 3, sometimes 4 weeks. I can't wait! x

Back