Day 1 Exante

porshe04

Silver Member
I'm starting today too. Porridge for breakfast which was really nice and just had a bar which was ok. Cant bear the thought of drinking all the water though. Is anyone starting today willing to be a diet buddy? It would really help me to do this with someone else.

porshe04 said:
I'm starting today too. Porridge for breakfast which was really nice and just had a bar which was ok. Cant bear the thought of drinking all the water though. Is anyone starting today willing to be a diet buddy? It would really help me to do this with someone else.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck :) I (re)started two weeks ago :)

Hey, I'm looking at starting and thinking of ordering my pack tomorrow, if so I could be ur buddy as of Thursday! Good luck
x

Hi Anahita,
I would love to have you as a diet buddy! Let me know when your box of supplies arrive x

Hello I'm starting today! Excited but nervous :) xxx

I want to be ur diet buddy!!!!i started today and i feel great!! Had a vanilla milkshake this morning and as of now i have been able to drink a litre of water am having a bit of withdrawal symptoms from fizzy drinks but i can cope with that am goin to take each day as it comes hows ur day been?

Hi debbieidakwo,
My day which is day 2 has been ok but I am feeling a bit peckish! Only half a bar left to last the day. Sure it would help if I could drink the water but I really dont like the stuff. Feel quite positive though, how about you?

Good luck to you all. I found splitting my packs and having 6 small 'meals' a day helped in the first week. After that it gets much easier x

Thanks for that tip JoJo I'm going to try that tomorrow. You're doing really well.

You can add a bit of extra water to your shakes, i actually prefer them a bit runnier and don't forget black coffee/coke zero and some of the sparkling waters I know i couldn't have survived this week without coke zero xx

Started today Porridge was lovely I did LL light 2 yrs ago and lost over 2 stone Have one of those stones to lose Just had half a fruit bar Twas scrum Gud luck everyone

Hi I started Monday (CD until my supplies arrived today) but still the same results...killer headache Tuesday and Wednesday alot better today so that was the hard bit getting over the withdrawal now just pure determination... lets go girls we will all be skinny for the summer ;)

Goin to try Ur tip of dividing products in half and havin six small meals as I've eaten an xtra bar dis evenin (day1) as was feelin ravenous! Live in d countryside and nearest shop doesn't sell Coke Zero I'll stock up on it tomoro as I think I need an energy boost Roll on first WI Avoiding scale til Ive done 7 days Fingers crossed I'll get a lovely surprise!! Our days will b brighter when we r lighter!!

Back