1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

day 1 feel is this right

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by slim4son, 25 March 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

really ready for this started off with weighing out milk skimmed out of healthy extra A and 2 weetabix healthy extra b with 1 banana
    i went to tesco as no fruit in house and bought a fruit cocktail of fresh fruit of pinaapple grapes kiwi
    at lunch i will have a jacket potato with baked beans after i had a alpen strawberry and yoghurt which was 6 sins which was a shocker but hey i have counted it anyway
    tonight i will have a pork chop or maybe 2 without fat potato and mixed veg i dont feel hungry at all and walking half way home tonight about 2 miles
    what i am please about it dont feel like i am dieting its such a relief not to count or point so far so good and bring it on
    THIS IS MY 1ST DAY ON SW exra easy please could you tell me if this is ok
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slickers

slickers Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    no superfree with lunch
  4. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

hi i have been having my superfree fruits throughout day ie melon grapes etc not sure what i can have with baked pot and beans plus i dont like salad which is a shame
  5. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    How about a bowl of HM veg soup as a starter?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.