day 1, going good!

pink-sarah

Silver Member
first day on re-start today and i must say im doing quite well.. On my last re-starts ive given up by 12pm on the first day and said 'i'll sart 100% tomorrow' and never did it.. but today im doing good!! 2 pints of water down, and the first time ive had the tomato soup and i must say i like it! id tried the leek and potato last time but found it grainy, i found out today i was making it wrong, i wasnt mixing it with cold water first!!

thumbs up for tomato soup and maple porridge... vegetable soup later and lots more water!

Hey well done for today! Don't give up, you'll be so pleased tomorrow :)) I've been back on restart for a week but had little cheats each day to ease me back in nicely lol! Lost 3.5 lbs so not bad! 100% tho from today!
I lost 2 1/2 st last year but I'm back to loose the last 1st

Keep us updated

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Well done for today, it makes it easier if you find flavours you really like, keep it now and you will easily complete 1 full day and that's a victory and you will feel very proud of yourself and give you motivation to carry on!!!

Thanks ladies... the support really does mean a lot to me, ive stuck to it today, just had vegetable soup and its really really nice, so all through my starts and restarts ive always thought the soups were vile, because i mixed the first one wrong, i wish id realised before, they're really nice!

more water, black tea, then early night i reckon, lots to do tomorrow x

Back