Day 1 here goes.

leesheff1

So just a quick note to say hello and to say I've just started my first day on lipotrim. I've got three friends on the diet and they've done great so I'm hoping I can do the same. Just had my first chocolate shake and I'm impressed that I actually quite enjoyed it. Have already drunk a litre of water and am just waiting to start having to run to the toilet every 5 minutes. Well wish me luck people.

Good luck lee!!! I'm 5 weeks in tomorrow n once the first week is over is easy, just boring!!! Got 6 weeks left n I can't wait lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck :) I started yesterday just concentrating on getting to day 4 then wont feel hungry then after that going to concentrate on pushing myself to the weigh in on monday, cant wait to see the results :)

I put a collage together of all my 'fat' pictures so when ever i go onto my laptop it motivates me to stay on it

xx

Thanks sun and Helen. Well I've told myself I'm on the diet for a minimum of 5 weeks. I've got lots of weight to lose but if I can get through these 5 weeks I may stay on it. Only problem I've got is my girlfriend and I gave only been going out 4 months and so it's going to be hard not going out for meals or cooking for each other but I'm sure she'll be happy when I start losing weight. I know I will be. Good luck to you both too

Thanks lee.
Yeah can be a prob socially, if ur gf is understanding she will stick by you. My bf has been really supportive n he still eats when he is at mine and has a few beers or bottle of wine. Just keep saying. It's my choice to do this n he shouldn't be affected, but he never offers, or moans I'm not drinking / eating with him. He said was weird at first us not sharing a bottle of wine or three lol but it's not forever. 6 weeks to go n I'm counting big time!!! That beach in Cuba is spurring me on lol x
Stick with it cos it really does work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck :)

Best of luck - take each day at a time and praise yourself for each day you've got through! it's hard, there's no point in pretending it's not, i'm married with 3 kids, and even last night cooking their supper was hard, but then i sit there, satisfied wtih my vanilla shake watching them eat and am proud of myself for sticking to the diet!! x

Hey Lee, How did you get on with your first day x

Hi all. I actually didn't find yesterday too hard. I had a chocolate shake at lunch and a chicken soup for tea. Surprisingly not too bad. I even played badminton for an hour and I wasnt too hungry after that. I know it's only been a day so far but I've realised I just eat at night because I'm bored. If anything this diet will save me lots of money haha

Thats great! keep us updated on your first week :)

Hi leesheff1

I've started today, feeling fine so far, just wondering if I can do it!? I can't wait for my first weigh in, hoping it'll inspire me! Good luck to you xx

Well day 3 and I still feel completely normal. Apart from the fact that I don't feel hungry at all. Just weighed myself and I've lost 5 lbs already so it's a good incentive to keep going.

Hi leesheff1 :)

Sounds like you're doing really well so far. :) Keep it up and you'll do brilliantly. Good luck for the rest of the week and for your first weigh-in!

Back