Day 1 - here goes ....

Well I got a shock when I got on the scales this morning, I have never weighed over 19st :mad: but today is the day I start with renewed determination & have just had a strawberry shake (have a pack of 50 to get through!!) .

I lost over 4 stone two years ago on Lighter Life but have since piled it back on and then some. I didn't get to goal as I felt guilty about the money I was spending on Lighter Life, just stopped & reverted to old habits! I know this type of diet suits me & am glad I have found Exante through googling the Cambridge Diet. This time I am determined to stick at it & there will be no guilt regarding cost this time.

Just need to work out my goal weight now, the lowest I have ever been is 10st 7lb when I was 19, I have had two kids since then & hubby said I was really skinny then so we'll see.

Best of luck starting!! You can do it!

Most people kinda set their target as the higher part of their BMI scale just for an estimated goal! And just set your goal for what suits you and for when you feel amazing x

:welcome2:Good luck with your weight loss journey. Keep posting, read other people's diaries for inspiratin and use the forum for support. You know you can do the plan because you've alre4ady done LL. I'll watch out for your first week's loss which will be amazing if you stay on track. If you get below 19st ift will give you the incentive to continue.
Good luck and best wishes
Lynne

welcome hun and wish you all the best for your journey. Keep coming back here as the support you get is invaluable and really does help. The good thing about Exante is it really does n't cost that much in comparison to other VLCD out there and I also think it saves money off the weekly shop. It has for me any how as I would regularly stop by at Tesco and spend £25 on crap to eat.

Good luck with your journey i am a month into mine and feeling great already. This site is great for motivation and inspiration and very supportive when you want advice or just to yell IM HUNGRY lol :)

Good luck! Welcome to the forum :) Sounds like you'll know what to expect so I hope its easy for you this time around to make it the last time around!

Back