Day 1 - Here we go!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ribenaberry, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just tucking into my first ever banana tetra drink and was pleasantly surprised - wasn't sure what to expect really. Its actually really nice - just tastes like banana milkshake!

Got the chilli soup for lunch (please tell me it is nice!!) and a strawberry shake for dinner. Oh, and 7 pints of water (one down - 6 to go!!)

Saw my CDC last night and she was really nice as was quite worried what she would be like (silly really!).

So onwards and downwards....!! Will give you a daily commentary as I kow how much others have inspired me in the week or so leading up to this.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Wishing you lots of success!
  4. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    if im honest with you i dont like any of them maybe the choc ones and i make the soups into crisps coz i find then revolting, but good luck and keep us posted x
  5. rolo

rolo Full Member

I tried my first banana tetra last night and didn't like it. Wishing you all ther best, you can do this.

Roz x
  6. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante plus a meal
    Good luck RB, I like the soup and it's lovely made into crisps xx
  7. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

i love the chilli soup its like thai curry but watery ha ha ha ha good luck hun xxx
  8. Patt5y

Patt5y New Member

Hi there,
    I am Patsy, I started CD today, so fingers crossed!
    I have read a few posts about making the soup into crisps, can anyone tell me how to please? This site has really inspired me, so thanks to you all!
  9. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I don't like any of the soups, love both tetras though and a few of the shakes.

Good luck! xx
  10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck. I love the banana and choc tetra's a few of the soups none of the sweet shakes though eww!!! make sure to try everything :) :)

x x
  11. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ugh!!! Just eating the chilli soup and it is vile - def wont be having that one again!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.