Day 1 - Here we go!

Ribenaberry

Just tucking into my first ever banana tetra drink and was pleasantly surprised - wasn't sure what to expect really. Its actually really nice - just tastes like banana milkshake!

Got the chilli soup for lunch (please tell me it is nice!!) and a strawberry shake for dinner. Oh, and 7 pints of water (one down - 6 to go!!)

Saw my CDC last night and she was really nice as was quite worried what she would be like (silly really!).

So onwards and downwards....!! Will give you a daily commentary as I kow how much others have inspired me in the week or so leading up to this.

xx

Wishing you lots of success!

if im honest with you i dont like any of them maybe the choc ones and i make the soups into crisps coz i find then revolting, but good luck and keep us posted x

Good luck RB, I like the soup and it's lovely made into crisps xx

i love the chilli soup its like thai curry but watery ha ha ha ha good luck hun xxx

Hi there,
I am Patsy, I started CD today, so fingers crossed!
I have read a few posts about making the soup into crisps, can anyone tell me how to please? This site has really inspired me, so thanks to you all!
Thankya'

I don't like any of the soups, love both tetras though and a few of the shakes.

Good luck! xx

Best of luck. I love the banana and choc tetra's a few of the soups none of the sweet shakes though eww!!! make sure to try everything :) :)

x x

Back