Day 1 :) Hiya all

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thejesta, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Hi, hope im posting this in the right place. Im Jen and Its my 1st day of cambridge diet, Im doing sole source and have about 6 stones to lose. Its only been half a day but I think all is going well, I have decided on times for each of my 'meals' like 8am, 12 oon, 4pm and 8pm (im on 4 daily due to my height). I hope everyone else is having a good day :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Keep focused on losing the weight and you WILL do it. First 3 days are hard but believe me it does get better. Day 3 and 5 was hell on earth for me but get through them and you are on to a winner. I have lost 14lb in 11 days. Keep 100% glugging the water and you will see the weight drop off ;-)

4. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Jen,
    I'm on day 3 and just wanted to say "Hi", drinks loads of water, and good luck!
    Jen
    x

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey.
    Good luck on your cd journey...... your definatley in the right place.. This forum is fab and we are all in the same boat so help to support each other..
    Drink plenty of water and get through the first few days and you will be well on the way to being Slim for the summer. x

6. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hey Jen! It's my very first day too and we have the same amount of weight to lose too:) What did you have for breakfast? I've just had the apple and cinnemon porridge, wasn't that nice but I don't mind eating it I guess.

Edit: oooh I've just noticed we are the same height too :)

7. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck with your journey! x

8. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Hello there and welcome to the madhouse.:D

I'm on day 2. Day 1 was fine but i am hungrier today. Trying to keep myself occupied. I'm working tomorrow so that should make day 3 a bit easier (I hope).

Good luck with it. Ask whatever questions you want to, none are daft. We all need the help and support sometimes.

9. slinkysarah2b

slinkysarah2b wants big losses!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hya I'm on day 1 again as I through myself out of ketosis on Friday and havn't been able to get back on it over the weekend, why are weekends so hard?!! I have to do it...I've got 6 weeks for a family 'do' - all the best everyone today, let's go for it! x

10. jacko

jacko Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(14.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    hiya and welcome!! :) Good Luck for your first week x

11. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Day 1-3 isnt pretty....but believe me when i say that day 4 is like a blue sky after a rainstorm! you will get lots of clarity and start feeling better about yourself!
    I only have 3 shakes a day and have one at 11/3/7 as i can cope better in the morining without the food! And water is my new best friend and i cant live without it at the moment (and the mouthwash!)
    good luck and hope you get past your 3 days ok!

12. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    I had one of the chocolate tetra brik things for breakfast and Ive just finished my lunch of cinnemon and apple porridge :) So far today Iv had 3 pints of water but i will keep on drinking it down as it sems to be one of the most importaint parts of the diet :)

13. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Hi all thanks so much for ur support guys - hope to see u around, will be giving regular updates untill i stop feeling hungry, glad to hear it gets easier after the 1st 3 days.............mmmmm not long now :)

14. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    What did you think of the tetra brik? I've heard people say they are a bit sickly on here so just wondering what you think? I'm having a tetra for a pudding in the evening after my soup.

Just made up a chocolate & mint shake for lunch using my new blender and it was actually really lovely!!!

15. Twinmummy

Twinmummy Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya...i'm new here too, on day 4 of SS..found the 1st 2days hard and yesterday found it ok except for last night when i tried the choc orange milkshake and almost gagged..i couldnt finish it it was sooo digusting! anyone else think the same?
    trying to drink as much water as i can but not a big water fan, will be trying the flavourings soon..

16. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Dita - I love the chocolate tetra's, they are nice and creamy and feel like a real treat I would definatly recomend them :)

Twinmummy - I have brought 2 choc ora ge shakes but yet to try them, a little worried now incase the taste horriable :)

Im haveing a strawberry shake now and then a soup before bed, which will be early as my OH is working late and i can resist temptation if im asleep! I stayed strong so far and just keep sipping the water think ive done about 6 pints so far :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.