day 1 is tomorrow!! 87lb to go!!!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hi all,im finally starting lt again,i did it 3 years ago and i never re-fed so i completely messed up and im now 6st 3lb overweight. :sigh:
ive decided to do this plan again cause it works and im so happy and settled in life now,alot has changed and ive less stress to lead me astray! :D
i am however an emotional eater and when i get pushed that little bit out of my routine food is my best friend so now that im content with life in general i hope it wont be. im starting my fav hobbie again of drawing in the evenings and spending alot of quality time doing interesting things with my 4 year old jessica! wish me luck for my first day all and ill be on here every night before bed for a good nose (catch up) lol x x trivena

Hiya Trivena and welcome back.
You sound well-prepared and motivated. You're obviously in a really good place and it sounds like an ideal time to lose the weight. Oh I wish I could draw. When I try it I find it totally absorbing and relaxing but the results are just rubbish!
Good luck starting tomorrow, babe. I'll check in to see how you're getting on.

thanks hun,ive a feeling me and you are gonna b good motivation for eachother seen as the name jessi is in common lol,how are you doing so far dis week luv,wat day do you weigh? i has taken me forever to be happy over the last few years,debt got us down and thanks to my folks they let us move into their house for a year to minimize our overloading bills!! it really has given us a breath of fresh air now,we're engaged since oct,living together again since november and so happy..still have bills but tank god we are ahead of them finally!! so looking forward to next tues! summer is only around the corner and i need to lose some serious weight! x

Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss journey. Hope to keep up with your progress on here.

thanks hun,i will be on here every chance i get for support,just seeing all your losses so far is really a brill chance for me to put my mind to it,so im off to work now with a shake in hand,im so happy lol!! ;) x

Welcome back and best of luck, u def sound determined :) x

Hiya :)

I too have a 4 year old Daughter, and a 13 yr old one, and a 2 year old Son... never a quiet life eh! LOL! Good luck with your journey, and I too pop on of an evening to pass time and forget about food!! LOL! I find the time from 7pm when the kids are in bed up until bedtime quite a struggle sometimes..! I iuse my laptop as a 'bridge' to get from one to the other...! This board is fantastic and such a great support as well as being super friendly :)

Look forward to getting to know you xxx

OOH n you can see our weights, stats n heights in the left hand column on our posts, or the siggie for losses! xx

hi all,im finally starting lt again,i did it 3 years ago and i never re-fed so i completely messed up and im now 6st 3lb overweight. :sigh:
ive decided to do this plan again cause it works and im so happy and settled in life now,alot has changed and ive less stress to lead me astray! :D
i am however an emotional eater and when i get pushed that little bit out of my routine food is my best friend so now that im content with life in general i hope it wont be. im starting my fav hobbie again of drawing in the evenings and spending alot of quality time doing interesting things with my 4 year old jessica! wish me luck for my first day all and ill be on here every night before bed for a good nose (catch up) lol x x trivena

Hi. huge comfort eater here too hoping this is going to force me to learn new coping mechanisms :eek: on day 8 here with 15 pounds down 157 to go! also got a 4 year old and they are a great distraction!!

cool stuff peeps,im just over day one,feeling a bit restless right now,like my body is in overdrive!!!! i felt fine until my lil lady went to bed but i havent stopped moving alllll day lol,ill be cleaning the paint off the walls next!
leighsewingdiva-157lb will be gone in no time on this program,i lost i think 50lb in 10 weeks a few years back if i am remembering right so when you think of it,in about 30-40 weeks your gonna be half the person you used to be and whats that out of your life if your doing this for lifelong happiness ;) its well worth the battle!!
donna- isnt it just great having a distraction especially a lil'un to keep you occupied! this laptop is going to be my best friend for a long time i can feel it lol! ill be back on 2m for another update,off to bed now to see can i sleep! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz night all x

Wishing you lots of luck, im sure you will do fine x

thanks hun,ive a feeling me and you are gonna b good motivation for eachother seen as the name jessi is in common lol,how are you doing so far dis week luv,wat day do you weigh? i has taken me forever to be happy over the last few years,debt got us down and thanks to my folks they let us move into their house for a year to minimize our overloading bills!! it really has given us a breath of fresh air now,we're engaged since oct,living together again since november and so happy..still have bills but tank god we are ahead of them finally!! so looking forward to next tues! summer is only around the corner and i need to lose some serious weight! x

I was a bit late logging on tonight but so glad to hear your first day has gone well. Your life sounds so happy at the moment and the breath of fresh air you mention seems to have given you more strength and energy to tackle other areas in your life like the weight? I know what it's like to feel that awful pressure of drowning under too many bills and demands so I'm really happy for you that your head's above water now.
My weigh-in is tomorrow and I'm hoping for another 3lbs. I've been 100% so I know I couldn't do any more than that so I won't beat myself up if I've just lost a pound. I wish I could get that cleaning fever everybody talks about. It hasn't hit me yet!

Best of luck to you. Do your best to stay 100% and you will be rewarded with consistent results. You sound totally focussed so that will be a great help to you. Here's to the new you!

I need to get myself a 4 year olf daughter so i can join ur club! Lol ive got a 12 year old does that count?

cool stuff peeps,im just over day one,feeling a bit restless right now,like my body is in overdrive!!!! i felt fine until my lil lady went to bed but i havent stopped moving alllll day lol,ill be cleaning the paint off the walls next!
leighsewingdiva-157lb will be gone in no time on this program,i lost i think 50lb in 10 weeks a few years back if i am remembering right so when you think of it,in about 30-40 weeks your gonna be half the person you used to be and whats that out of your life if your doing this for lifelong happiness ;) its well worth the battle!!
donna- isnt it just great having a distraction especially a lil'un to keep you occupied! this laptop is going to be my best friend for a long time i can feel it lol! ill be back on 2m for another update,off to bed now to see can i sleep! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz night all x

glad you survived day 1 xx

Well done on getting through your first day. Take each day as it comes. The weeks really fly by. When I started TFR I had no firm view of how long I would do it. I felt if I got a few weeks just to kick start me I would be happy. But hey, 26 weeks later I was 87 lbs down. So believe me , you can do it. Just day by day and they all add up to a healthy new you!!

Best of luck to you. Do your best to stay 100% and you will be rewarded with consistent results. You sound totally focussed so that will be a great help to you. Here's to the new you!

ahhhhhhh! irish molly,do you know something i was really hoping you would be on this still!! i was very eager to see how you are doing and congrats on your maintenance girl!! i hope to god i will be in your shoes soon lady,your such an inspiration!! x x

im soooo delighted i made it thru day 2!!!! yeaaay to me lol,i went for a fundraiser walk tonight to get money for 2 young local lads who went out fishing on friday and never made it back,their boat was found upside down and still no sign of them. everybody knows they are gone now but its finding them to lay them to rest thats the terrible part... another young gorgeous friend died on monday in his sleep so he is being buried tomorrow,he was only 30,i briefly knew him but we were close at one stage in life,im devastated but its making me more determined to get to my goal and live to the max because god only knows how long we will be here :( im off to bed now or ill be using matchsticks for my eyes! night all x

Ah sweetie, I'm so so sorry about those lads lost at sea. What a tragedy for their families and the community. Poor you also burying an old friend.
Yes, these events remind us all that life is too short. Grasp it with both hands. You get yourself back to a healthy weight. I'm so glad I made the effort.
Day by day hon, you can do it.

thanks doll,today has been that little bit tougher for me,but im sticking to my plan 100 percent...im doing lots to keep occupied and i logged on here to give me a boost,just looking at everyones stats is an inspiration in itself hun! x

Back