Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 - kent/14.3 start weight.

peanut1983

Hello all!

It's day one, I weighed in at 14.3 at my meeting so fingers crossed for next week.

I've done Cambridge before some time ago, lost a lot of weight so know it works! Have had a baby since so hoping to shift the pounds once more. I am quite nervous about it this time around.

Anyone know if the Fibre pot really helps with you know what??

Any suggestions on good flavours?

I've had porridge this morning and I have to say I found it hard to eat :s

Xxx

Hello all!

It's day one, I weighed in at 14.3 at my meeting so fingers crossed for next week.

I've done Cambridge before some time ago, lost a lot of weight so know it works! Have had a baby since so hoping to shift the pounds once more. I am quite nervous about it this time around.

Anyone know if the Fibre pot really. helps with you know what??

Any suggestions on good flavours?

I've had porridge this morning and I have to say I found it hard to eat :s

Xxx

Hello peanut

Wishing you well on your journey!!

As for flavours id advise getting a good ol mix up and have a try. You can always swap ones u really dont like.

Personnally i blend the shakes with ice and like banana,strawberry,choc mint and vanilla . Ive found that i am quite faddy ill go mad for a product then hate it. Hence no soups on my list lol.

Good luck

Hello peanut

Wishing you well on your journey!!

As for flavours id advise getting a good ol mix up and have a try. You can always swap ones u really dont like.

Personnally i blend the shakes with ice and like banana,strawberry,choc mint and vanilla . Ive found that i am quite faddy ill go mad for a product then hate it. Hence no soups on my list lol.

Good luck

Sorry on the fibre pots ive found if you drink enough water your body finds a new balance. I did use sena tea when i first started which helped lol x

Back