Day 1 lipotrim

hannaghj

Hi Hi,
Soooo happy to have found this forum!
.I have started the infamous lipotrim.

I have been told how hard it is so I need a site like this to help me through!

I have not eaten anything yet. Its now 14:42. I have drank 3 pints of water.
Does it matter if i have my 3 shakes throughtout the evening when I get home from work?

GOD I HOPE I CAN DO THIS!
Need to loose 1 stone
:wave_cry::)

Hi Hi,
Soooo happy to have found this forum!
.I have started the infamous lipotrim.

I have been told how hard it is so I need a site like this to help me through!

I have not eaten anything yet. Its now 14:42. I have drank 3 pints of water.
Does it matter if i have my 3 shakes throughtout the evening when I get home from work?

GOD I HOPE I CAN DO THIS!
Need to loose 1 stone
:wave_cry::)
hi there
welecome to the pleasure zone haha
what do you mean,have 3 shakes at night?
xjx

Hi there, welcome to the forum,

I have my shakes at 1pm, 6pm and 9:30pm, I don't think it makes any difference when you have them as long as you have all 3.

Just be careful on your first week that you don't get too tired in the daytime by having only water.

Good luck with your journey:D

Hello. Welcome to the wonderful world of LT lol. Good luck !!!!! xx

hey, well done in starting x

most important thing is too have all your shakes!!! the first week is hard but just make sure you in the right frame of mind and you will be more than cool, we all here for support x x lots of luck

sam x

Hi I started this morning. I'll be honest I'm starving but I normally eat like a horse so I reckon its just the body getting used to less food. I know the first week is hard so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will fly. I have 2 stone to lose.

welcome and well done on making the decision to start living the LT way. if you have been reading the posts I am sure you know already that, with some will power, you can achieve amazing results. I split my shakes out to 12 lunch - 5pm tea and 9pm supper. i do it this way as i am always hungry in the evening. i would have thought you should evenly space them thru the day (if you can) but can't offer a scientific reason why - and hey, what do I know. good luck anyway. xx julia xx

Spread them out through out the day as another thread said having them all in a short space of time can make your tummy off so becareful.
By the way nobody is starving just keep your minds active and stop thinking about stuffing your faces. Grit ya teeth and that determination will see you all through. x

Hello and welcome hun. Good luck with your first week. I agree with the other guys re spreading them out.

Keep us posted with your progress.x

Hi Hannah and welcome! Well done on starting and good luck xx

:)hi ...i reckon if you can .. space them out ..i half some of them like flap jacks and shakes ... i get hungry in the eve too so i always have a half of one at night time... i think it seems more like a normal routine to have them as you would normal food ... welll it works that way for me... good luck anyway and if you hit a stumbling block of any kind !get yourselves on here and ask away, or share how you are feeling ... you will always find someone to support you ... this site rocks for sure!!!:cool:... sharon x

hiya wellcome.think not only shud you space them out but also you wont be able to stomache them all at same time prob make you feel a bit full aswell gud luck doll.buckle your seatbelt your in for a bumpy ride:character00182:xxx

Hi Well done on taking the plunge. I left too long of a gap between my shakes at the start and I ended up feeling weak. So I would recommend spacing them out. Hunger really does pass after about 3 or 4 days, Hang in there.

Hiya and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your journey, looking forward to hearing from you :)

ahh thanks so much for all the support. Glad I joined this site now!!
Have 1 at lunch, 6:30 and 9:30 yum yum.
Day 3 now and doing fine . dont miss food at all....... k im lying.
I have a cough (bummer)
Can i still take a cough bottle or will all the sugar in it effect the whole lypotrim thingy?

Hi and welcome
your in good company here, log on often to get the suppport your going to need over the next 3days before the ketosis kicks in. If I were you I would space the sachets out throughout the day as I dont think you will be able to stomach them all in the evening

good luck

If you have a cough and its bad go to the Dr to see if you need antibiotics...any over the counter/off the shelf syrup is going to be loaded with naughty ingredients that will interupt with Ketosis.. fill a large bowl with boiling water and a few drops of olbas oil or something similar and inhale the steam for a few minutes...it will do wonders..

Hi all,

On day four of lipotrim and not doing too bad. I was very sick on day two thought I was going to get sick every time I tried to drink the shakes but am fine now and don't mind the taste anymore, nearly caved in though.

I have lost seven pounds already.

I started out at 13.5 and am delighted to be under 13. My friend started with me but she is eating chicken tonight hoping to stay in Ketosis.

Any help appreciated thanks.

Hi all,

On day four of lipotrim and not doing too bad. I was very sick on day two thought I was going to get sick every time I tried to drink the shakes but am fine now and don't mind the taste anymore, nearly caved in though.

I have lost seven pounds already.

I started out at 13.5 and am delighted to be under 13. My friend started with me but she is eating chicken tonight hoping to stay in Ketosis.

Any help appreciated thanks.

stick with it hon,first week is the hardest gets easier after that xjx

Back