Attack Day 1 - nearly completed!

Deborandum

Hi,

Day 1 is nearly over and I'm ok. My breath feels rancid and my jaw aches from chewing gum most of the afternoon!!

I'm really thirsty but have had so much water that I'm not sure I can fit any more in!! I've paid particular attention to my fluid intake.

I've eaten today:

Breakfast - scrambled egg
Lunch - White fish with onion and garlic and plain cottage cheese
Snack - slice lean ham and handful of prawns
Dinner - steamed chicken with spices/herbs and cottage cheese and vanilla yogurt with oat bran for pudding.

I'm eating Yeo Valley fat free probiotic yogurt; is this an ok one to have?

Also what sweetener do you recommend?

Instead of buying chocolate and cake I've treated myself to some nice new shampoo and shower gel. I'm going to bathe myself silly on this diet.

Looking forward to day 2!

Not sure about the yoghurt but sure someone else will advise.
Also, check the cottage cheese is fat free.
Did you eat the onion, because it's not allowed on Attack? (you can use it to flavour a dish but not eat it!)
For sweetner, I like to use Splenda - half price at Morrisons at the mo!

Good luck! :)

PS Check out the FAQs thread and also could you input your stats on the User CP please as it makes it easier for other members to advise you. Thanks.

PPS :welcome: to the forum! :D

Yep..cottage cheese is fat free although shopping for it was bloody difficult. I shop in Tesco and the only true fat free version is their value pot!!! Even their 'healthy choice' range couldn't boast at being fat free!!

Onion is used as flavouring too ;0)

If anyone has any true fat free, sugar free, yogurt suggestions then please pass them onto me. I think I could spend all day looking at labels and comparing them. It's a minefield.

Yep..cottage cheese is fat free although shopping for it was bloody difficult. I shop in Tesco and the only true fat free version is their value pot!!! Even their 'healthy choice' range couldn't boast at being fat free!!

Onion is used as flavouring too ;0)

If anyone has any true fat free, sugar free, yogurt suggestions then please pass them onto me. I think I could spend all day looking at labels and comparing them. It's a minefield.

Well done Debora, it looks like you prepared well which is essential in Attack.
I use Total 0% Greek Yoghurt (£2 for a 500g pot) and add Splenda to it.
Dukan used to say we could eat Toffee and Vanilla Mullerlights but he seems to have retracted that in the past week!
You can also have sugar free jelly (max 3 per day) and some people add fat free yog/from frais to that to make a mousse type dessert.

I can have sugar free jelly on attack phase? Wow! Really?

Yes, but don't go mad with it. :D I use 1 sachet and make 4 bowls. I *think* the limit is 3 bowls but tbh 1 usually does the trick when you want a sweet treat.
It certainly helps me during the lead up to my TOTM when I want sweet things more than usual.

Thank you. Whilst that's great news I think I'll forget that you told me as I can imagine that this might just send me crazy ;0)

:DHey,I know what you mean about the sugar need. To diminish my decreasing need for chocolate Ipopmy nose in a brand new coffee jar when you popthe seal.......bliss.
Or why doesn't someone invent chocolate flavoured shampoo/conditioner......mmm
You might see me on dragon's den soon armed with my new shampoo range!!!!!!
Any takers?

For yogurt I use either 0% greek or Virtually fat free fromage frais, I then blitz it with a small pot of sugar free jelly......500g yogurt to 1 pot SF jelly last me 2 days.
Still leaves just over 2 SF jellies a day if needed too :)

I also managed to get strawberry flavouring from Asda - think 69p. It doesn't contain any non dukan friendly things and can liven up yogurts or muffins :D

Good luck
x

missfitness25 said:
:DHey,I know what you mean about the sugar need. To diminish my decreasing need for chocolate Ipopmy nose in a brand new coffee jar when you popthe seal.......bliss.
Or why doesn't someone invent chocolate flavoured shampoo/conditioner......mmm
You might see me on dragon's den soon armed with my new shampoo range!!!!!!
Any takers?

Try Original Source chocolate mint shampoo...£1 in Boots at the moment:0)

Hey there,

It's really good thanks...

Just returned from scanning Sainsburys and managed to get some proper oat bran, some proper yogurt and some sweetener too. I've attempted a Gallette (see other post) and now sat scanning the forum for some inspiration.

I'm going to keep the jelly as a treat at the end of the attack phase.....

How's you?

Back