Day 1 nearly over

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by vicky82, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Ive actually stuck it! Cant believe it to be honest.
    Todays went ok, the shakes are drinkable and im not starving.
    Ive got the shakes and feel a wee tiny bit light headed but nothing too bad. Only real negative things are that I went to the loo 11 times today in work (the boys i work with are keeping count) and I feel like ive been attacked by a snowman. I am Freeeeezzzzzing!

I know I might feel worse tomorrow but at least its friday. Saturday apparently will be the worst day and thats the day I will see my OH. HAHA aint he in for a good time! No lovin tonight dear lol.

I was gonna do this last year but I know I would have gave up. So much has happened within the past 11 months, I think now I am a stronger person. I watched my Daddy die from cancer in June, that was pain and the hardest thing I have ever had to see. This will be easy in comparision.

Just been thinking all day of how losing a few stone will help me. It will improve my pcos, my blood sugar levels and skin. I would love kids sometime in the future and want to be healthy (Not for a few years yet!).

Cant wait till next Wednesday for the WI!:scale:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good for you, keep it up, wait till your WI you will be so pleased! I am cold too but not sure it's LT, think it's just bloody freezing everywhere at the min.

4. Khandi

Khandi Silver Member

Diet:
    Diet Chef - this time round *sigh*
    Well done on surviving the first day. This diet isnt for the faint hearted. Yeah i've had massive probs needing the loo, but i was told it settles down after the first week. I want some pampers LOL. Good luck & keep it up

5. molly68

molly68 Full Member

Well done on day one. Keep going hun you will feel so pleased with yourself after your first weigh in.

6. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Thanks everyone!

7. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    keep going hun..it will get easier after the first week..

It is pretty cold outside chick, need to wear your winter woollies...lol...winter is fast approaching..:(

you best make sure you wrap up well when your in ketosis then, (day 3-4) as you will really feel the cold when that kicks in!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.