Day 1 newbie :-)

looby1003

Hi all, well Ive officially started the Exante diet today and am officially starving already lol :wave_cry: Feeling quite nevous but also excited as Im determined to stick to it. I've done Lipotrim before, only for 3 weeks but managed to lose over a stone (also done Exante and CD but couldnt stick to it ofr more than a few days :eek:) I kept it off for a while before gaining again, then did Slimming World inbetween which helped lose a bit more but I have totally lost the plot since christmas :( Ive gained over a stone the past couple of months and feel terrible for it. Ideally need to lose 3 stone before our holiday to Turkey in May so decided to stick to a VLCD to get food out of the equation completely for a while then start a fresh on Slimming World when I feel ready to introduce food.
Anyway, sorry for waffeling on. As you can probably tell, I dont find this losing weight malarky easy lol so will keep popping on here for support. Been through some posts today and found them really motivating.
Good luck to eveyone else on the diet :)

good luck on exante.
I'm on my 11th day and feeling great. 20lbs drop gave me quite a confidence boost. Size down on trousers and need for new belt.

I wish that to all of you :)

Hi and welcome, im on VLCD and i have been on it 3weeks now and lost 1st 2lbs altogether, got another weigh in on saturday so fingers crossed, but i feel i have lost more since last weigh in, im down a trouser size and my jeans fit fab now i look much slimmer, so happy :) good luck xx

Good luck! I'm halfway through my second week. I felt fine after 2/3 days and didn't get too much hunger. I did find the first week dragged a bit though, and I was thinking about food a lot.

This week has been great though, I'm used to my new 'food' now, and the week has flown by.

Hi, thanks for the welcome :) You're all doing brilliant! Just what I needed to read, it's spurred me on as I sit here feeling hungry lol. People think you're crazy for doing these diets but when you see amazing losses like that, its sooo worth it! I've tried getting my "slimming world" head back on, but cant face only losing a couple of lbs a week if that, and know I'll end up cheating anyway. So shakes it is for a while haha.
Thanks again for the replies...just hope I do half aswell as you ladies :)

Welcome! Best of luck with exante. Im on day 11 and feeling fine :) Once you have the first few days under your belt you'll be fine :)

Back