Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1 nothing like I expected

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

I honestly thought I'd want to die by now!
    I am not even hungry - have had a few little niggles throughout the day, but dealt with it by keeping busy and it's worked well. I enjoyed the shakes (last time I hated them so that's good). I wasn't low in energy - did 3 hours in the garden and a 2 mile walk.
    I even cooked dinner for my OH - funny that I ended up paying more attention to making it nice than I would if it were the 2 of us eating.
    And most of all, I felt more relaxed than I have in ages - it's made me realise how much time I used to spend thinking about and worrying about food.
    Anyway, thanks so much for all your support through day 1.
    I'm looking at Day 2 more as an adventure now...I know this is going to be hard, but I am determined.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You can do it hun! Keep drinking the water. And keep posting!

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Thats great -and should the awful happen and you struggle -there's always minimins! :D

I find myself more careful wit the dinners too. I am taking this time to ensure my kids eat properly. Their food is no longer dictated by my cravings so I can make sure they get their veg! They dont like me much right now lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.