• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 1 of a new start

Well folks i started my Lipotrim today. I must say that im pleasantly surprised with the shakes. They are drinkable. I am already feeling the signs of a headache though.

I did find it difficult when cooking the family their dinner. Its so easy to have one wee nibble. But for the 1st time ever i managed to control myself.:)

I am hungary now but i am resisting temptation. I have 2 1/2 stone to lose and i am motivated. However i will need all the support i can get.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey were in ni u from ?

i was doing well, lost over 2 stone then decided to have a wee break lol its a really bad idea.. stick at it, u'll do brilliantly. 2 1/2 stone will be done in no time!

Hi there. We'll spur each other on. I have a holiday booked for near the end of April so i have to lose the weight.

I am off to see Oliver in london on 20th april so want to be near target by then, I went in Jan and met up with Jodie Prenger and would love to be able to meet up again but smaller.
She is a great inspiration.

We can motivate and keep each other going.
Nikki x

good luck going on with LT if you stick to it its very rewarding

Hi there I am on day three, finding it tricky as have had major headache since day 1, but am delighted so far,no cravings yet! Lets do this together and take one day at a time!
Nikci, i went to see Oliver last week for my birthday. Isn't it a fantastic production? Jodie was AMAZING and yes I agree an inspiration, you were lucky to meet her!!
Bye for now, off to bed!

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
Glad your enjoying the shakes. If you find your headaches getting too much just take a couple of co-codomal, they get rid of it straight away...unfortunately i seem to be living on em at the mo though