Day 1 of a new start

ebd89

Well folks i started my Lipotrim today. I must say that im pleasantly surprised with the shakes. They are drinkable. I am already feeling the signs of a headache though.

I did find it difficult when cooking the family their dinner. Its so easy to have one wee nibble. But for the 1st time ever i managed to control myself.:)

I am hungary now but i am resisting temptation. I have 2 1/2 stone to lose and i am motivated. However i will need all the support i can get.

hey were in ni u from ?

The orchard county. Armagh. You seem to be doing really well. Are you finding it hard??

i was doing well, lost over 2 stone then decided to have a wee break lol its a really bad idea.. stick at it, u'll do brilliantly. 2 1/2 stone will be done in no time!

Hi
I am restarting new week, good luck with your journey, we have about the same to lose and i hope to lose mine in 5 weeks, or as close as 2 and a half stone.

Good luck

Nikki

Hi there. We'll spur each other on. I have a holiday booked for near the end of April so i have to lose the weight.

I am off to see Oliver in london on 20th april so want to be near target by then, I went in Jan and met up with Jodie Prenger and would love to be able to meet up again but smaller.
She is a great inspiration.

We can motivate and keep each other going.
Nikki x

good luck going on with LT if you stick to it its very rewarding

Hi there I am on day three, finding it tricky as have had major headache since day 1, but am delighted so far,no cravings yet! Lets do this together and take one day at a time!
Nikci, i went to see Oliver last week for my birthday. Isn't it a fantastic production? Jodie was AMAZING and yes I agree an inspiration, you were lucky to meet her!!
Bye for now, off to bed!

Thanks for the support Rachieroo. Ive got through day one. Bring on day 2.

Glad your enjoying the shakes. If you find your headaches getting too much just take a couple of co-codomal, they get rid of it straight away...unfortunately i seem to be living on em at the mo though

Back