Day 1 of CD - getting hungry!

Baby Jane

Hi everyone,have found today hard going,getting hungry & narky at kids.Not looking forward to work tomorrow as my office has a snack drawer,will be hard to resist but I'm determined to give it a shot.:sigh:

Hey there! I am with you on this one, just one day ahead. I restarted CD yesterday.

It is really tough but stick with it and you will be in ketosis very soon. Once there, it will be mind games you need to deal with, and not physical hunger!!

{{{HUGS}}} and good luck!!

Thanks Sez,can't wait to get next couple of days over so hunger pangs stop.Do you use ketostix ?I was thinking of getting them, not sure if local chemist stocks them.

Thanks Sez,can't wait to get next couple of days over so hunger pangs stop.Do you use ketostix ?I was thinking of getting them, not sure if local chemist stocks them.

Got mine from Ebay, genuine Ketostix, abut £10 for two packs. Just wanted to avoid the questions and (possibly) lies I got from Boots last time I bought them. "Are they for you?" (I was about 17 st at the time) Then after checking "out back" , "sorry, we just sold the last pack!" I was never quite sure whether I beleived them, but the feeling was nasty!!

good luck with work tomoro! im a teacher and so go back to school on tuesday. starting the first week of the diet while off work has made it easier. but dont know how i will cope on tuesday when im sure ppl would have bought sweets and treats from thier travels! but i suppose u have to keep your goal in sight!

good luck!

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your comments.Have been drinking plenty of water and coffee.Might turn in soon so I'm not tempted,although I managed thru dinner time making kids meals.My youngest struggled with hers and ended up spoon feeding her,was quite chuffed I didn't crumble and eat any left overs,my two dogs are loving it !Good luck to everyone

Back