Day 1 of my last ever restart!!!

SARAHP

Silver Member
Im back and a lot more positive than I was feeling last night!! Its 11.40am and no packs yet but down 1.5 litres water and done all ironing, hoovered, all pots washed and away!! This diet is good for my housework!!!!

I will now admit my start weight today is 21st 9 so first mini goal to get to 19st 13. I have never weighed this much before and am totally ashamed of myself for having let myself eat and get to here but I am going to break the cycle and get the happier more confident me back very very soon.

All support and advice welcomed and im sure I will need a lot of it this time and I will get the motivation going that helped me lose 5 stone on my 1st cd attempt.

Sarahxx

Good luck Sarah, you CAN do this! xxxxx

That may be the most you have ever weighed but it is also the last time you will EVER weigh that much. You are making the effort to change and will reap the rewards of that.

Well done you!

Best of luck to you - you'll soon reach your first target.

Best wishes,
Louale

Thanks all, just cooked chicken fajita wraps for hubby and daughter, my favourite meal ever and really dont care!!! Yes it smells lovely but im going to look lovely instead!!!

Dancing, may be round later hun but dont get your hopes up!!!!

Sarahxx

Hi Sarah

Great to see you back again and so full of determination:) Summer's round the corner and that Florida beach still awaits us;):D

Tracey
xxx

Hi again Tracey, hope ur well hun. You still enjoying your counselling?? You have done brill and Im going to follow you hun!!!

Hi again Tracey, hope ur well hun. You still enjoying your counselling?? You have done brill and Im going to follow you hun!!!

I love it Sarah, it takes up more of my time than I'd first imagined, but it's great and so rewarding.

Found it a bit hard lately with food, seem to have got myself into a binge rut:( but I'm working on it and weight wise it's too much of a problem, I've gained about 7lbs, I've decided to do 810 for a couple of weeks and move back through the stabilisation plans again so that I can get back that old confidence:)

Hope hubby is still doing ok and enjoying his CDCship.

Good luck for your restart, I'll be watching you;)

Tracey
x

You go girl!! Love the determination!!

When you've finished at Dancing's my entire house needs doing before i disappear in my own filth!

Gx

Hi Sarah,

Hope you are OK, Do you remember me? Yeah I am still here, my restart is tomorrow! and this is the last time!

Love

Good luck SarahP.....

You've done it before....You CAN do it again.....
Look at it this way....you know all the good, bad and ugly of the diet...they say hindsight is a wonderful thing....so with that knowledge you can enjoy the highs and survive the lows!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

If you done it before you can do it again. Im on day 1 too, so good luck and lets us all know how you are going!!

hi sara and moti .............. might i join you ? day 1 going well so far !! but i have said that before !! .............. thinking of you xx

How's it going Sarah? xx

Back