Day 1 of restart

SARAHP

Silver Member
Well I was going to restart monday but got up this morning and decided that I may as well get on with it so here I am officially half way through day 1. Its going very well and ive just had a banana bliss and water so far and its 1.30pm all ready and im not in the slightest bit hungry!!

Hope I can keep on but when I have my down moments im just going to think about the fact that my nan came through in a phsychic reading yesterday and told me her weight shortened her life and she didnt want me to be the same!! She also said I would do it!!! I know to some who dont believe in these things you will think its pure rubbish but she told me some things that no one except me and hubby knew about which happened to us nearly 11 years ago and id never met the woman before and I gave her nothing to work with so I believe and Im going to make my nan proud!! Sarahxx.

Good on you for getting started asap!! Really hope it goes well for you!!

Kj xxx

Good luck Sarah. This is my third time and is going like a dream. The difference between last time and this time for me has been this forum. I log on every day and every day there is someone saying something that keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Back