Day 1 of SS nearly over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by haywat, 10 September 2007 Social URL.

1. haywat

haywat Full Member

And not a morsel has passed my lips, apart from my foodpacks :D

I've been drinking lots of Peppermint tea & I feel good.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    way to go, well done
  4. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge +
    Well done...take each day one by one....
  5. suzanned

suzanned Member

The first day is the hardest...I think, with me anyway, a lot of it was in my mind. I was telling myself about what I could not eat instead of how healthy I will be. This is technically my 3rd week but really the 2nd as the first I only did 2 days. It is much easier now and the hunger has been long good and I feel great. I hope to see a good loss this week as last week was disappointing.
  6. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Well done, just keep at it and think of the great loss at the end of this week!! (says me wishing I could take my own words of encouragement lol)
  7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Well done on surviving day 1...:)

fingers crossed day 2 goes really well for you too....remember...the first few days are the hardest - get through those and it really does get easier !

keep us posted...

Debz xx
  8. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well done, here's to an excellent day
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.