Day 1 of the beginning of the new me

Pink-spangles

Hi All

Today is day one of the Lipotrim diet, I'm already thinking how am I going to stick to this.... I think I shall be ok during work buttttt I'm thinking of when I cook the tea for my family omggggg lol. I really hope I can stick to it. My plan is to give myself a kickstart using lipotrim and then do either slimming world or weight watchers and bash the gym

I'm disgusted with myself as to how much weight I have put on over 8 years. I decided enough is enough do something and do something now! I have been at the point where I hate my pic taken, not taking my boys to the swimming pool, not wanting to go out socially ( as I can't find and am not happy with the clothes I have to buy). All this be because of the way I feel about myself!!!!

I need the old/new confident happy me back, so bring it onnnn:D

really good luck Pink, the cooking I found so hard in the first week but then you sort of settle in and get used to it, get the first horrid week under your belt and then you will be ready to face anything ( sort of lol)

Good luck with it. I'm restarting today after a three week break. It's really really tough the first week but if u can power through the first 5 days it gets south easier once your in ketosis. Also the first weigh in will really spur you on to stick to it.

Hi Pink-spangles :)

Welcome to the forum. I felt like that, not wanting to go out because I felt I looked awful, but now I've lost a lot of the weight that I wanted to I feel really good when I'm out and about now! You'll get there too! :) Really good luck for your first weigh-in. Have a good week!

Well done you, the hardest step is taking control and doing something about it. You will need a strong focus and an iron will, but I am telling you the results are fantastic. I am looking forward to see 'less' on you in the coming weeks xx

I could have been and reading a post about myself, reading your post pinky. I managed to lose 7.5 stone on Slimming World/gym sessions in 2004-2005 but despite staying active I have managed to put 5 stone back on and I find myself almost back to where I started all those years ago. I am giving Lipotrim to try and kcickstart my weightloss and gain some motivation. I hate the way I look and how I feel about myself. Experiencing what it felt like when I lost all the weight has somehow makes it worse now. The self loathing has become out of control and I feel stuck in a vicious cycle. Add into the mix that I discovered red wine a few years ago and bingo! The weight slowly but surely returned. I am hoping for good results on this plan although its early days (day 1) I am hopeful.

Welcome welcome! Yes, the first week is hell and you'll feel like jacking it in and eating something but stick with it. If you feel down, come in to minimins and someone will help you along. It sound strange but I actually love cooking for the family! I find it helps, maybe because I'm around food?! I can relate to all your reasons for losing weight. All similar to mine. My toddler loves swimming but I've only brought her once because I'm so embarrassed. I'm planning on getting to a healthy BMI then also WW or SW. Best of luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I too have only been on LT for 2 days and am finding it so hard especially when cooking dinner for my family, but it is now little things like how many times i have gone to put food in my mouth whilst preparing it that I'm realising where my weight has come from!! I'm not hungry but miss eating food, the smells of the food I find the killer but trying to keep at it as I would love to take my little girls swimming and not feel like I'm embarrassing them...that's my goal!

Thanks for the replies and words of encouragement today it really has meant a lot xxxx

I found it okish at work I denied a cookie at work as there was a bag if cookies and donuts from someone's birthday. Quite pleased with myself for that :p

Howeverrrrr when it came to doing tonights tea I really struggled, not because I felt hungry I think it was more due to the smells and human instinct to want to eat:eek:

My little boy and myself took our boxer for a walk to the beach tonight I did leave the walk quite late as I was feeling like I wanted to pick the fridge lol now I feel ok and ready for bed.

Hope tomorrow is a tad easier:sigh:

It deffo does get easier! It soon becomes second nature and u don't have to think about not eating, honest! Give urselves a break, it's bound to be difficult at first, u r breaking one of the more instinctive habits that u have (one that we have all enjoyed and indulged in). Good luck on ur journey's x

Now day 3 and I am amazaed that I am not really hungry. I occasionally get cravings for real food. I think about it then think about how I would feel if I gave in to temptation and so far I havent strayed. I really hopes this kickstarts my weightloss, I desperately need the motivation to go forward. When do the cravings stop? :)

Back