Day 1 of the new look me :)

Right tomorrow is Monday it's a new week and a fresh start on ss! I am disgusted at myself for what I have eaten the past week and I MUST get my but back in hear and lose the rest of my weight so I can get to target!

I aim to lose 7 lbs in the next 12 days. Please help motivate me, kick my butt and help me through the next 12 days of ss and the 7lb lose :)

Hope your all doing better than me :)

Have you put any on? I don't think its good to be disgusted with yourself. We are all too self critical which in the end leads to destruction. Be kinder on yourself, forgive and quietly move on setting yourself a new target. Take the pressure off yourself and embrace the eating plan. :)

How u doing laura? I will join Ur challenge I need about the same off in about the same time ( 11 days for me) until my birthday.. 100% for me, no meal out this week no nibbles, just my 3 packs

Ok today is day 1 of the restart on ss!!!! I am off work until Sunday and have so much going on the food will be the last of my thoughts. Although my birthday is Friday it will just be another day for me of ss!

Wish me luck :)

So far so good on the re start. Just having my first pack :) I can totally do this

Ok so I have had a very busy few weeks and I have been off cd. Today is day 1 restart and so far so good :) 1.5litres water drunk, still to have a pack which I will have soon usually have about 1pm then 6pm then before bed so here's to my first ss day :)

Hi Laura what's your stats? Have you put any weight on while you have been off plan?

Had my party last night, started out on water and had only two cd products but once the party got into full swing I thought sod it I'm only going tohave this party once, so I had some Buffett, cakes, chocolate, nibbles and vodkas and orange felt good and danced for hours, weighed this morning and put on 1lb can't believe it. Very happy.back on track again today not bothered about ketosis its never been a struggle for me so I reckon in a day or two ill be back in and back to losing. :)

Oh belated happy birthday, so glad you enjoyed yourself and 1lb is nothing!

Today is day 1 again for me! I have been really hopeless as doing well until late afternoon then eating everything on sight! So far so good today and I'm nightshift for next 3 days so I will be heading to bed shortly so no temptation :)

If I can make it through day 1 all will be good again.

Well done again Cham :)

Thanks Laura, I feel better getting straight back on cd wagon, so I'm day 1 again too really. We can do this babe, end goal in sight. Xxx

OMG, I have given myself a stern talking to today. I have not been on plan properly since start of April. In about 5 weeks I have gained 7lbs through eating rubbish!!!! I am back 100% ss today! I have still been having the compliments of 'your looking great' but my head is back in the game once and for all. I have until 31st July to reach my target of 10st which is very realistic I hope? This is my wedding anniversary :)

Right I need all the motivation and positive vibes to keep me going as on my previous attempt to get back on track i have always failed in the evening of day 1, I WILL NOT THIS TIME!!!!! :)

How much do you need to lose to get to 10stone, my mini goal is 10 stone I'm currently at 10.6 as of this morning, we could do this together, do u daily weigh? I do just to keep me going and it does help me. If I lose I'm happy and try harder and if I gain I try harder, all b it I may be pissed with myself but I like to keep on top of it. I find when you start ignoring the scales your will power starts diminishing. Well that's just me its not for everyone. X

How much do you need to lose to get to 10stone, my mini goal is 10 stone I'm currently at 10.6 as of this morning, we could do this together, do u daily weigh? I do just to keep me going and it does help me. If I lose I'm happy and try harder and if I gain I try harder, all b it I may be pissed with myself but I like to keep on top of it. I find when you start ignoring the scales your will power starts diminishing. Well that's just me its not for everyone. X

Hey Cham,

I have a lot more than you to lose but I am so determined! I need to lose 2st 5 lbs as of this morning. I do weigh myself daily but my CDC said I shouldn't so not really sure.

I'm a bit like you that seeing the scales go downwards helps to motivate me so certainly for the first week I will be weighing myself each morning :)

Well done on getting so close to target, I'm sure you will be there in no time at all. Do you exercise whilst on the plan? Also are you on the 810 ?

Funny coz my CDC told me to weigh every day to keep on top of my weight, I'm doing mixture of ss+ and 810 so that may be why I'm to weigh every day. I'm finding it easy to follow having just a little food to eat every day and apart from one night off on.my 40th bday I haven't cheated or fallen off the ketosis wagon once in nearly 11 weeks. Very happy, I'm usually getting 2lbs off every week but those 2lbs are adding up and up. My BMI is now 25 but I shall keep going until my waist measurements are 24 inches I'm currently 33 inch waste, crappy apple shape. Have no legs and no bum, legs and bum are now very small as is face and neck. But waste is still big. Argh x

Sorry yes exercising every day, walk 5-8 miles briskly so I'm sweating.like mad, will start running once my aching legs are used to it. They still hurt quite a lot. Been walking 3 weeks now and starting swimming next week. Very excited.

That sounds great 5-8 ,

Miles jees my wee dog would be loving me if I done that, do you have set routes you walk? I may need to start something similar although I enjoy the gym and classes.

I know how you feel about your shape. I'm a hour glass and my waist is tiny but have massive hips and bust :( that is my goal to be 10st and a size 10.

You really are great motivation :) I have been 100% ss so far still 1 more pack to have but have drank my water I'm so chuffed I have made it through day 1 :) going to have an early nit and watch a film in bed to save all temptation x

So chuffed, I'm finally back on track! I managed day 1 yesterday and feeling really positive and motivated today :)

Well done babe. Feels good doesn't it. I was 10.9 on Sunday and this morning 10.5 I'm very happy wth that. I have been on a
10k walk today with dogs which took me 1hr 40 minutes its a route I have set onto a walking app on my phone and it gives me average walking speed,time and distance. Today I smashed my 10k record but my legs are killing me. Lol I'm doing 810 today just rewarded my walk with.smoked cod and salad. Yum yum. Stuffed now so need a lie down.
Keep at it Laura it will give you.motivation to see the pounds melting away. X

Cham I'm annoyed to say 'but I feel off the wagon AGAiN!'

Totally back on track no planned nights out until 31sr July so I will stick to it 100% ss or ss+

Saw your pictures and they have really motivated me. What height are you?

Back