Day 1 of the new look me :)

Same, I'm struggling today, just wanna eat but not going to cave. We can do this. :)

I'm just gonna hop into bed, been at the gym for a few hours and then a swim and sauna to kill time as didn't wanna eat anything I shouldn't :)

I went to bed with proper hunger pains, dunno where the heck they came from but 10 hours later I weighed myself and was down 1lb since yesterday so pleased I never caved. It's so tough tho. Hope you have a good day. Least Ur doing tons of exercise all I'm doing is walking the dogs.

Right, i need a firm kick up the bum! im nightshift am i have picked all night i feel so sick!!!! there is still easter eggs lying everywhere and i know i dont want to eat them but once in my mouth i dont spit them out :(

I reached another milestone tonight by getting into the 11's which im so chuffed about but due to totm im wanting to eat everything in sight. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

My plan for tomorrow is sleep til early pm. go see my mum and then hit the gym for a run and swimming in the hope to do some damage control from this picking....will it work?

It will work :) because you want it to. You know what you have to do. STOP bleddy picking. NOW. From now, give yourself a mini challenge, 3 days of 100% then a WI for motivation. You will lose some, that's what I did, I was picking more and more and then thought no, mini challenge for 3 days and bagged myself a little 2lb loss :) perfect. Back on tract now. We all have down days hun. Pick Urself up and carry on.

It will work :) because you want it to. You know what you have to do. STOP bleddy picking. NOW. From now, give yourself a mini challenge, 3 days of 100% then a WI for motivation. You will lose some, that's what I did, I was picking more and more and then thought no, mini challenge for 3 days and bagged myself a little 2lb loss :) perfect. Back on tract now. We all have down days hun. Pick Urself up and carry on.

Right from today no more picking I
Promise myself I will be 100%!!!! I didn't make the gym last night due to husband having to go to a&e but I'm going to head there now and do a double workout and hopefully it works :)

I will take each day at a time but want to be 100% until my wi on Saturday am as I really want to be 3-4lbs lighter :)

Happy Monday everyone xx

Well the scales hasn't no ed this morning which I was actually glad about. Went to the gym for a run then a big walk tonight so a total of 2 hrs exercise.

Been 100% today on ss just having my last shake. Have had 2 shakes an a soup. Going to do the same Tomro as I was relying on the bars so much Which I know is ok but don't think the chewing was helping as I wanted to eat more so back to basics for me :)

How you getting on Cham?

I'm doing okay I'm still nibbling but on chicken and eggs and have had a 3lb loss this week so its kinda made me think I may go up to 810 and hope to get the same sort of losses.
I know what you mean about the bars. I love them all of them and sometimes have 2 a day then I run out half way through the week and feel like I'm desperate for one. :)

I have joined up a few challenges to keep me on track one is to lose 10kg in 6 weeks and the other is 14 days of 100%

Fingers crossed I can keep up with the challenges.

At least your picking on the right things I just fell onto the sweetest things I could with my mouth wide open. Even chewing of my mind was saying spit it out but I didn't lol.

You have done so well, total inspiration :)

This is me yesterday trying on my prom 11years ago :) I'm so chuffed its actually big for me :)

Attachments

• image-1417821683.jpg
    image-1417821683.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 73
Omg...stunning :) you must be tiny now. The dress us a beautiful colour, I love it.

Omg...stunning :) you must be tiny now. The dress us a beautiful colour, I love it.

Thanks, considering getting it altered to wear to my brothers wedding in September.

Really struggling, going onto step 3 for a few days. CDC says to try for a week but will try a few days and see how it goes. Anything is better than what I'm having just now!

What can I have on step 3? At work but wanna pop into asda on way home

Omg feel like I have a cold, and have been hit by a bull dozer ;( never mind have my 80g salad and tinof tuna at the ready for today. Fingers crossed it helps me stay on track

Right my head is back in the game ( I think). Planning on a ss day today already very hungry so off for some water and maybe peppermint tea!

How's everyone doing?

Oh Jees do I really wanna start day 1 with totm jus arriving? Mmmm I'm determoned

Oh dear wi day is here! This is going to be interesting! I've had a terrible week, followed by totm and insuperable bloated. I know I haven't lost its more a question of how much I have put on :(

Right I need to get back on plan 100% even if its ss+ for a few days but I'm totally craving sugar :(

Will report later what the damage is

Well hun? What's the results? I live for WI day its the only thing I look forward to all week, almost like a birthday ( if the results are good) or like a failed exam if the results are bad. Lol x

Well hun? What's the results? I live for WI day its the only thing I look forward to all week, almost like a birthday ( if the results are good) or like a failed exam if the results are bad. Lol x

Hey Cham, well it a rurally wasn't as back as I had thought!!!! I put 2lb on but still lost inches which is weird. I'm fully back on track in the morning and want to lose 7lbs in 2 weeks! I know I can do it if I stick with it so jut need to stick with it :)

You go Laura, you can do it. If u stick to it, it will be off next WI plus more. I always think give yourbody a bit of what it needs and then take it away and you get a whoosh. :)

Back