Day 1 of the new look me :)

reading you positivity about your day has definatey spured me on, i nearly wavered tonight but stopped myself, i even got as far as opening the freezer door and looking at the ice cream staring back at me but i shut the door grabbed a bottle of water and headed up stairs and looged on here, i feel better already lol although its only week 1 still untill tomorrow :)

It does pass. Well done for doing 100% again!
Tomorrow the food pang will have passed! Xx

oh the charity stuff sounds fun and yes youre right itll keep you occupied and busy for sure! how exciting!... i know how you feel,, the smells of food are just incredible.. i walked through camden this evening and all the chinese and indian etc etc had their stalls out and my gosh i thought i could taste it! buutttt you are a star for resisting..well done! you deserve a good number on that scale on sat! x

Well I have woke up all positive :) feel great this morning. I'm unsure how my wi will go tomro as I start on wed but only signed up with consultant on Sunday so don't think my lose will be as much as by Sunday I had lost 61/2 lbs but as long as its a lose I will be happy.

Not sure what to do about shakes today as I'm night shift for 2 nights and don't usually eat during the day only at night but I know I won't manage 3 packs over night. I may have one this morning and one before work leaving me 1 for midnight and I can have 1 from my allowance tomro and the other 2 when I get up that's maybe my best plan. Any thought from
Ppl who have done nights as to what's the best?

oh the charity stuff sounds fun and yes youre right itll keep you occupied and busy for sure! how exciting!... i know how you feel,, the smells of food are just incredible.. i walked through camden this evening and all the chinese and indian etc etc had their stalls out and my gosh i thought i could taste it! buutttt you are a star for resisting..well done! you deserve a good number on that scale on sat! x

Thanks, I am very passionate about the charity. It's called Dreamflight, have you heard of it?

Food just sells so much more strong when you know u can't have it. As they say its ok to look just don't touch so I figure its ok to smell just don't touch lol

I never did a night shift so I cannot advice you, but i think your plan is fine.
let us know how your wi goes tomorrow.
x

What should your BMI be for the different ranges? Thanks in advance

hey lovely! i havent heard of dreamflight but i looked it up.. what a lovely charity to work with, it must be so rewarding to see the smile on the childrens faces when they get to go away! wow..

as for the bmi thing, it changes depending on your weight and height...

according to the national institute of health website...

• Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Hope that helps! :D

Well I made it through the night! I'm excited and nervous as I have wi at 6 pm before work. Fingers crossed I'm happy with it but I don't think it will be 7lbs as I lost 6 1/2 from the Wednesday to sun before starting on the Sunday so jd my big lose you would expect in wk 1. As long as its 3-4 lbs I will be happy :)

when i'm on nights i eat pretty weird...on the transition days its harder, but when in the routine it works out that you have breakfast, go to sleep, wake up then have lunch and tea is beyond midnight into the early ams.

Well I'm happy, had my wi which is a day early andi lost 6lbs so I'm chuffed :) have a strawberry shake for breakfast and have another shake to have maybe about 12mn then a bar for breakfast. I'm so happy as I got more cranberry bars which I love mmmmm here's hoping I have a good week this week Sri k to it 100% and get into the 12's :)

Fantasticcccc girlie... yayyy 6lbs! :) great job! enjoy the weekend, x

Thanks pudge, just need to keep going but it really motivates you when see the weight and inches falling off. I love it :)

Oh my just noticed on my BMI thing that is 29.7 which means im now overweight not obese :0 how exciting, im very happy with that. Today has been a good day so far slept til lunch time as was nightshift. have been drinking water and been busy but just realised I haven't had anything since my bar for breakfast at 7am oops. Maybe I should go have something now and try for another before bed time.

I have a confession :( last night I had a spoonful of Nutella. As I have said before I'm a total chocoholic and for some reason I didn't resist my temptation. It tasted amazing but this morning I feel bad and have let me self down. I know it could have been worse but still I'm disappointed. I have just had the chocolate shake for breakfast and will have soup for lunch and keep my bar for dinner so I can have something sweet.

Is it best to have your bar earlier in the day as they have more calories or does it not matter?

6.5lbs! Well done ;)

Don't beat yourself up over the nutella. Don't think it matters when you have the bars. I have to say bars just make me want to eat and when I've had them in the house I've eaten 5 in a day as they call to me.... so I'm staying away! Lol x

6.5lbs! Well done ;)

Don't beat yourself up over the nutella. Don't think it matters when you have the bars. I have to say bars just make me want to eat and when I've had them in the house I've eaten 5 in a day as they call to me.... so I'm staying away! Lol x

Lol I normally would eat them all but I am motivated ( most of the time) if I wanna eat I take the dog a long walk or go to the gym. It releases those happy endorphanes so I feel better when I get home. Failing that I take myself off to bed as a last result to stop me eating loads lol.

9c2893fa7668bcc07c730797831d160a6cacb3d8592568b00201f6a4d4da9575.jpeg
1dfe25d4eb9d41a62336c6114f0240899feeeb88d8096b492a62f803819c387a.jpeg

this is a great motivator for me :) its my before and after (hopefully) visit Model My Diet | Virtual Weight Loss Simulator and Motivation tool | Makeover - Women and see how you will look

Well I have made it 100% through my first day of annual leave. Usually I would graze all day but I have stuck with it. Haven't drank Neely enough water so tomorrow I must drink more as going to the gym.

How has everyone Monday been?

Back