Day 1 of the new look me :)

Good thanks. First day back at work after half term and another 100% day. Don't even bother thinking about food. It's too hard otherwise. It's as if it doesn't exist anymore. Diet is my no.1 priority tho at the mo, work is totally taking a back seat. Shouldn't say that really but I have to become totally obsessed with something for it to work.

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last-timer, you have done well with your weight lose so far :) I'm a bit like you that I become very focused just hoe I can last to get to my goal weight. Keep up your good work and it WILL be worth it in the end :)

I think we have about the same to lose. I have just dropped to BMI of 29.7. Woo only overweight now ha!

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb
Week 2 -4 3/4 lb

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's a great feeling being over weight lol never thought I'd say that. We shall keep each other going thro the tough times :)

You willbe such a hot chick when you will reach your goal..
well done.. xx

You willbe such a hot chick when you will reach your goal..
well done.. xx

Thanks. Here's hoping that's what I will look like. It has given me a boost :)

Ok so today is Day 10 and im feeling good :) Im on holdiay this week so must keep busy which im finding fairly easy. I seem to forget to take water as im so busy. Yesterday I only had about 1 litre, does this effect your weight lose? Also i am paranoid about having the ketosis bad breathe and wondered is it ok to use mouthwash that has no alcohol in it? I tried the lemon bar yesterday with a cup of tea and really enjoyed it. Im heading out shortly so will take my water and a bar with me just incase i feel im "hungry" although i know i wont be. Hope you all have a great Tuesday

hey love! dont worry about your slip up.. best thing to do is drink more water,, it keeps you fuller for longer and it speeds up weight loss the more you drink. It rids your body of fat cells through your wee,, and they come out in your stinky breath too! :) the pics are great too,,fabulous motivation! ...keep at it! :D

Ok so I weighed myself this morning and only 2lbs off since Sunday. I'm blaming my Nutella so what is left of the jar is in the bin! Removing all temptation. Today I'm going to keep busy getting my housework and washing done then off to the gym tonight. I will try wait and have my first pack at 1ish and then a bar before I go to the gym to give me an energy boost and another pack when I get back. My aim is to drink 4 bottles of water (750mls each) and flush away my fat :)

Hope you all have a good day x

So far so god today, i have been very busy which is fab. I have only drank about 1 ltre was doing well until about 2 pm but since then have forgot to drink so im away for a big drink then a bar before the gym. will pp back tonight and read everyones diaries

Get glugging the clear stuff!! I am guilty of only drinking 2.5 litres a day myself so will try and drink more this week. Have fun at the gym! ;)

Morning,

I have a question, does anyone find that having a bar everyday effects their weight lose? As much as I'm enjoying the bars the scales haven't moved much since Sunday, probably 1/2lb which I'm surprised at and the only thing I can think of is the bars.

Nope. Some people will undoubtedly tell you that they think having bars makes a difference but it doesn't (if it did, Cambridge wouldn't sell them). The amount you lose each day, each week, will vary massively. Some weeks you'll lose a pound and other weeks you'll lose 5 pounds. The scales won't move every day. A couple of weeks ago I had two consecutive weeks of only losing a pound. Now they're back to moving downwards every other day - but it won't stay like that.

Week 2 (sometimes week 3) losses are often disappointing. Some of the water you lost when you went into ketosis will have come back on again (something I didn't understand until quite recently and I've been on and off Cambridge for years!). But you will be losing fat no matter what the scales say. It's frustrating but entirely normal.

So enjoy the bars and don't be tempted to cut them out. This diet is hard enough to do without making it even harder on yourself. :)

Nope. Some people will undoubtedly tell you that they think having bars makes a difference but it doesn't (if it did, Cambridge wouldn't sell them). The amount you lose each day, each week, will vary massively. Some weeks you'll lose a pound and other weeks you'll lose 5 pounds. The scales won't move every day. A couple of weeks ago I had two consecutive weeks of only losing a pound. Now they're back to moving downwards every other day - but it won't stay like that.

Week 2 (sometimes week 3) losses are often disappointing. Some of the water you lost when you went into ketosis will have come back on again (something I didn't understand until quite recently and I've been on and off Cambridge for years!). But you will be losing fat no matter what the scales say. It's frustrating but entirely normal.

So enjoy the bars and don't be tempted to cut them out. This diet is hard enough to do without making it even harder on yourself. :)

Thanks lily much appreciate your knowledge and information. Fingers crossed I have maybe have lost inches this week as that will at least keep me motivated. I don't usually weigh myself but I felt like Sunday was ages away so that why I jumped on this morning.

Ok so I feel like I'm back to day one, I'm so hungry despite drinking loads! I blame my blip the other day but I'm totally back on track. I'm going to have to take myself to bed early so I don't raid the cupboards :( I need will power. I had loads the other day but it seems to all have vanished and its not good :(

My motivation has well and truly left me. Jumped on the scales this morning as a weight lose would boost me and....... I've put 1/2 lb on! Totally gutted!!!! My official wi is Sunday so I'm gonna up my water intake if possible and try exercise more in the hope that I see a lose on Sunday and get my motivation back! I blame being off work as I'm out of my routine but will see what happens

Just read your diary through - think we're similar weights!

I don't understand why the scales are so disheartening, it's like, I can feel it going off I KNOW I'm losing but still feel crappy when the scales don't budge!! Still with the intake of calories being so low you can't not lose weight?! Surely?! Haha! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

Leanne you would think with the calorie intake the scales would move. Also I exercise daily by walking my dog and going to the gym. I'm also very active at work so I don't understand it :( I'm going to speak with me CDC on Sunday and get her views. I know men lose quicker than woman but even still the scales better move on Sunday or I will be so gutted.im a 16 right now and want to be in 14's if not 12's by my fundraiser at end of April and right now I don't see either of these goals being possible :(

Never mind will stick with it and if not a lose this week surely it will be a big lose next week. It's gotta show at some point.....surely

Oh girlie.. come on you can do it.. so you may not be at the goal for your fundraiser but would you like to be a few pounds off the goal you had or be the same weight as you are now?? we always get disheartened when we dont meet our goals.,,thats normal,, but you want to be as close to that goal as possible!... get some rest and tomorrow you can do 100% i promise you you can! ..x

Oh girlie.. come on you can do it.. so you may not be at the goal for your fundraiser but would you like to be a few pounds off the goal you had or be the same weight as you are now?? we always get disheartened when we dont meet our goals.,,thats normal,, but you want to be as close to that goal as possible!... get some rest and tomorrow you can do 100% i promise you you can! ..x

Hey pudge, that's for the encouragement have been 100% ss today and pleased with myself m just impatient and want results now :) I am not quitting by any means what so ever. Tomoro should be ok too as I'm working in the am and then I won't mess it up before wi on Sunday. Fingers crossed I may have lost inches.

Back