Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day 1 of W8

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Diary_Diva, 13 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Diary_Diva

Diary_Diva Member

Diet:
    W8
    Hi all, I have been lurking for a while, and trying to restart Lipotrim recently several times after going from 30st to 26st in 9 weeks in late 2006 on Lipotrim, then low carbing with food down to 19st 7lb by August 2007.

Then I started to introduce fruit and other foods with carbs and that was my downfall and I have gone up to 24st.

Someone recommended W8 to me and I have started today with their online programme, being weighed by my GP practice nurse fortnightly.

I was 24st this morning and just ate the Spag Bol pack for lunch which was tasty, with lots of flavour. I hope this works as being 24st and 54 years old is obviously not good. I am going to be weighed by the practice nurse fortnightly as I feel weekly weigh-ins are not a good idea.

If W8 does not work I may have to go down the sleeve gastrectomy route or bypass if I could get my BMI below 50. I don't want surgery which is why W8 must work. I may not log in here as much as i would like, but will try to as much as I can.

Last edited by a moderator: 13 August 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome to Minimins :wavey: and congratulations on your previous success. Looking forward to sharing your journey with you.

4. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello Diary Diva

You sound pretty motivated. I am hoping to start the diet today as well if my packs arrive today. I sign up online also. I am pretty sure it will work for you. since it has worked for so many other. So just stay positive.

5. Diary_Diva

Diary_Diva Member

Diet:
    W8
    Day 3 and I have been having 3 packs and a chicken and brussel sprouts meal, or eggs and cucumber. I know it's naughty but it's filling and because of the low carbs will take me into the ketosis zone without the hunger associated with going into ketosis. Once I am in ketosis, which is a natural way of supressing the appetite, I will go on 4 packs a day. I had a massive amount of carbs the night before I started - don't ask!!! - so it may take several days for me to reach ketosis. I tried to reduce my carbs in readiness, but I seemed to be eating more than ever - some psychology in that but not sure what!

6. Diary_Diva

Diary_Diva Member

Diet:
    W8
    Nope, no good, I have given up on the 4th day. I am going back to calorie counting. To those of you on total meal replacements, I take my hat off to you. Don't give up because restarting is so very difficult.

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you - any ideas on an alternative plan? :hug99:

8. Diary_Diva

Diary_Diva Member

Diet:
    W8
    Thanks DQ - I will put the alternative plan on my blog.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.