day 1 on bikini bootcamp

Vanilly well done! It's such a great empowering feeling when you get your new weight! Just have to thow my scales away so I'm not wrecking my own head every day!

Hey - first weigh in and I'm down 7lbs! delighted!!!! 20 more to go and I'm at my target!!!! ;)

well done silly snacker!great loss :clap: it motivates me when i no you were around the same start weight as me!
x

I'm really thrilled - I'm only expecting a three or fingers crossed a four pound loss next week but still where else would I lose 10lbs in 2 weeks?! And my goal of getting into my black jeans has been reached! In fairness they are a bit snug but still...yay!

Thanks guys for all the support! We are all amazing girls!
Silly snacker well done love I'm proud of you a few weeks and we'll be all sexy *****es not that we aren't already ;) x

:Dhaha totally! they'll be looking for us to form the new european pussy cat dolls

:Dhaha totally! they'll be looking for us to form the new european pussy cat dolls

haha i may be sexy but i cant dance to save my life i'll be the one who wiggles her bum! hehe
those jeans will be falling off you in no time love!
im very proud of us all!
janie im glad you've joined our little diet crew x

Morning All! Don't know why I sound so chirpy ... oh wait hang on - I do - I've lost 7 lbs and I'm now into week 2 of the skinnyness ;) seriously tired though! only in work an hour and I can't wait for my bed !!

hi guys!so im on day 5 cant believe it!not gonna say its been an easy few days tho!iv found it quite a challenge so far...had headaches for the first 3days, still been really hungry, i was feeling really down yesterday and didnt have the energy or motivation to do anything!!!im so tired, and at night im getting really lightheaded and dizzy (i almost fell up the stairs on tuesday night), also last night was going from being really cold to really hot (btw im only 23 so its a bit early for the hot flashes!!!)i started to feel really sick last night too as if i was goin to throw up and very bad pains in my stomach!
apart from all that complaining iv been 100% all the way!!i never had these problems when i did LT before and its really getting me down:raincloud: i really want to start exercising but iv been soo tired this week that i can barley get up of the couch to go to the toilet!! :4635:
i just keep picturing myself on holidays and how i will look if i dont lose weight and thats keeping me on track!
not looking forward to the weekend its definitely gonna b harder being around friends and iv to go to a 21st on sat nite wher every1 will b drinkin and theres gonna b food!
sorry to have such a big rant but just needed to get that all out :psiholog:
hope every1 else is doin well!
xxxx

Ah Janie I'm sorry to hear that. All very strange -do you think you may have picked up a big or something or is it your TOM? really really hope that doesn't last for you

i dont think i picked up anythin nd not totm!was wondering if mayb i had been drinkin too much water cos get a pain in my stomach if i drink water to fast!really hope it passes!headache is gone 2day TG!im determined to make it for the next 3weeks so nothing is gonna stop me!

Well done Janie keep urself motivated it will all pass soon and u will start to feel better xx

finding 2nite quite hard i have to say!hate watchin tv and just seeing food everywher!!!!!so close to having a piece of chicken but i resisted!!really hope this determination will last!im worried il cave eventually!

I'm addicted to cooking shows and come dine etc.. have them all recorded - it's like I can live vicariously through the people eating on the telly!... Janie is the water you're drinking very chilled? Room temp might be bit kinder on your tum?

on day 7 woohoo:D cant believe how fast the week went!WI 1 tomorrow!so proud of myself for being 100% all the way!went out last night and got dressed up and my dad told me i looked like id lost weight!love the feeling of not being bloated!went to a musical last night that my best friend had choreographed and then went to another friends 21st!had planned just to stay a few minutes cos i thought i wouldnt be able to ave a good night if i want drinkin and everyone else was but ended up stayin out all night and even went to a nightclub!had a really good night and realised i could get used to not drinkin!!a lot of my friends couldnt believe i was out sober ha shows what a big role alcohol plays in our lives!best moment of the night was when we wer in the nightclub and the DJ whose from a regional radio station gave a shout out to my friend(daniel) and his "really good lookig friend beside him"(me)!! haha! i was glad it was dark in there cos i totally blushed!!the one thing i did notice is how sore my feet were from wearing high heels when i didnt have a few drinks on me!
looking forward to WI tomorrow i dont think il have lost what i originally hoped but im realising its gonna take time and as long as i stick to LT 100% over the next few weeks il be feeling so much better!

Sounds like an amazing night. What a great social life you have! I can just imagine how you felt about all those compliments. I'd be glowing with pride and well chuffed. Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow, hun. :D

im soo happy:D:D:D!!!!
weighed in today and I've lost 10lbs:bliss:
its exactly what i was hoping for but didnt think id get it!im over the moon!!!:wee::wee:

JanieF said:
im soo happy:D:D:D!!!!
weighed in today and I've lost 10lbs:bliss:
its exactly what i was hoping for but didnt think id get it!im over the moon!!!:wee::wee:

Wooooohoooooo Janie, that's fab. U'll be skinny Minnie in mo time.
Keep up the good work.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back