day 1 on bikini bootcamp

6lbs closer to my bikini weight!....well with a sarong still but yay!

6lbs closer to my bikini weight!....well with a sarong still but yay!

6lbs in the second week is a fantastic loss, babe. Not so silly now ... Or a snacker, eh?! :D

thats brilliant Silly!il have to try and keep up with you for next week!great to have you to spur me on!6lbs is amazing for week 2!keep it up girl im right behind you!xxx

I know! I can't believe I pulled a 6 - was praying for 3 or 4 so I nearly fell off the scales! Next week will be a different story I'm sure as it'll be my totm but 13 lbs in 2 weeks? - Thrilled almost skinny I am ;)

Janie and silly youve both bern so good and done brilliantly well done babes :)

thanks Cham!day 12 for me today!cant believe i have nearly 2weeks done!this is when i gave up the last time i tried LT!!but no fear of that this time! im feeling great 2day was up early and plan on gettin lots done!my muscles are aching though from my sports pilates class on wed nite so wont b able to do much exercise cos my back is killing me!!have a feeling im not gonna lose much at my next WI its not til monday but i dont think iv really lost anything this week!fingers crossed tho nd its 3days away yet!ave a nice day every1!
xxxx

Dont weigh urself, save it up till weigh in day ur be in for a lovely surprise and it can all come off the day before WI so i would just keep doing what youve bern doung and it will be great! :)

thanks Cham!day 12 for me today!cant believe i have nearly 2weeks done!this is when i gave up the last time i tried LT!!but no fear of that this time! im feeling great 2day was up early and plan on gettin lots done!my muscles are aching though from my sports pilates class on wed nite so wont b able to do much exercise cos my back is killing me!!have a feeling im not gonna lose much at my next WI its not til monday but i dont think iv really lost anything this week!fingers crossed tho nd its 3days away yet!ave a nice day every1!
xxxx

Janie it's flying isn't it? I'm on day 17 now already! madness! I am slightly dreading both the long Easter weekend and the Bank Holiday weekend coming up! I'll just have to keep very busy...house and garden will be in tippy top shape - as will my arse please god! ;)!!

Back