DAY 1 ON CD.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by supermummy, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

hi everybody. Ive just started CD today and need all the support possible from you guyz. To start off hated the porridge,
    so made myself a banana shake which was far better. I know its early to say and i do wanna stay positive about it all but i already feel im gonna be struggling. I need all the help, support and tips from you all to keep me goin. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Byebye bingo wings

Byebye bingo wings Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck hun, you're in the right place. Everyone here is so supportive and lovely. x x x

4. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

Thanx for the reply. Uv done so well. I just hope i can stick to it. x

5. refresh

refresh Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.5%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hello there, yep youve done well in just starting!
    Peppermint tea, or any hot beverage your allowed on the diet when u feel a hunger niggle- warm liquid in the stomach makes the 'hunger' go away as does hot baths, getting out of house for drive or prefereable walk.
    Thats my main ones, or just watching a film and saying i can last til X oclock when my next shake is due and of course jumping on minimins always helps for motivation or inspiration.

6. supermummy

supermummy Full Member

thanx refresh for the advise. Think il try hot choc next. its freezin today n not eatin isnt really helpin me in the cold. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.