DAY 1 ON CD.

supermummy

hi everybody. Ive just started CD today and need all the support possible from you guyz. To start off hated the porridge,
so made myself a banana shake which was far better. I know its early to say and i do wanna stay positive about it all but i already feel im gonna be struggling. I need all the help, support and tips from you all to keep me goin. :)

Hello there, yep youve done well in just starting!
Peppermint tea, or any hot beverage your allowed on the diet when u feel a hunger niggle- warm liquid in the stomach makes the 'hunger' go away as does hot baths, getting out of house for drive or prefereable walk.
Thats my main ones, or just watching a film and saying i can last til X oclock when my next shake is due and of course jumping on minimins always helps for motivation or inspiration.

Hello there, yep youve done well in just starting!
Peppermint tea, or any hot beverage your allowed on the diet when u feel a hunger niggle- warm liquid in the stomach makes the 'hunger' go away as does hot baths, getting out of house for drive or prefereable walk.
Thats my main ones, or just watching a film and saying i can last til X oclock when my next shake is due and of course jumping on minimins always helps for motivation or inspiration.

thanx refresh for the advise. Think il try hot choc next. its freezin today n not eatin isnt really helpin me in the cold. x

Back