Day 1 on CS

tubbynomore

Gold Member
New beginnings, feel gross and fat!

I have 4 and half stone to lose to my target of 10st 7lbs VERY daunting but reading the inspiring stories on here is giving me the inspiration I need.

The biggest worry I have is the headaches and feeling unwell. I have a busy job with the added bonus of headaches and stress at the best of times lol. I am not looking forward to the first 3 days but here goes...

Ali XxX

Headaches will come 2 - 3 days in and should only last a couple of days, it's all your toxins being rid of, afterwards you will feel much better.

Day 2 and so far so good no headache, getting my 2litres water down maybe that helps?
Don't know if I am allowed fruit teas instead of tea or coffee, any1 know pls?

Ali XxX

nursetubs said:
Day 2 and so far so good no headache, getting my 2litres water down maybe that helps?
Don't know if I am allowed fruit teas instead of tea or coffee, any1 know pls?

Ali XxX

I think you can have 1 or 2 a day of fruit teas.

Thank you xx

Well I am now on day 4 and I can't believe how well it's going!
I'm not hungry all the time and not even tempted to eat anything other than the allowed snacks.
I'm feeling cold but I suppose I'll get used to it, I have boiled water to warm me up instead of cold or fruit tea.
I suppose I am determined this time to get the weight off and feel better about myself. I want to get into those jeans again :p

Thanks for reading this and supporting me on my journey.

Ali XxX

Hi!! Hope the diet's still going well? I'm on day 2 and doing well so far....have 5 stone to lose, decided that at 46 need to finally knock this on the head!!...I think the main thing to focus on is the water...keeps you fuller for longer too....at least with this diet you get a meal at the end of the day, which makes it all abit more achieveable....finger's crossed that we achieve what we are setting out to do:) xx

Hi Izzy, day 6 today and only a slight headache Sunday night :). I had a sneaky weigh yest and 3lbs off so far :D, should WI Thurs :p.
I'm 45 this year and something just gave me that push to do something about it. I have over 4 stone to lose to be in the 10's but slowly does it, as long as it comes off and stays off I'll be happy. 3 stone by Xmas will be excellent.
Even being on nights this week hasn't proven to be too much of a challenge. I am having my meal before I go to work so I don't have to worry all night when I should eat. I have my 2 shakes and 2 snacks during my 11 hours shift plus water :innocent0002: would be easier if I could stay on nights lol.
Good luck with ur WI.

Ali XxX

Thanks Ali, still going well with me, day 3, still very focused, we are hoping to go Tenerife in Jan so I am aiming to be alot lighter by then, 3 stone at least with any luck, I work at a Veterinary Hospital and generally do lates most of the time. Good luck with the weigh in....you weigh yourself at home? I am weighing in on Monday, or maybe Sunday so the hubby isn't sneaking about!! lol
Izzy x

:happy036: 4lbs off which I'm very happy about after all the red wine I had last weekend ;)
Yep I weigh at home and get my shakes in the post, I don't have time to faff about going into town which is 22 miles away!

Back